Media Paige VanZant Says That Posting On Instagram Is More Lucrative For Her Than Fighting

Obviously

bdb61b98920700071a41385d2ca33a50b84ee413015c9bc784dad6bab4359db3.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah but if she didn't fight she'd be just another garden variety, dime-a-dozen instaho. Now get back in the gym and train.

I think we knew that. But if it's working then why not do it? I think that's how quite a few chicks make a living now.

I’ll check brb

Ok based on my algorithm her posts average 742k eyeballs which if you put an add on 10% and charge $150 per add and then split her share it appears that she makes

$27,417 for a one minute Instagram post and she gets 40k and 40k for a 15 minute fight

Internet whoring > Mixed Martial Arts

And not one person was surprised.

inb4 this turns into a thread about hating women who post pics on Instagram.

Try more winning

That's why they are all getting boob jobs. Dana's trying to get a cut of the instagram money as we speak. He's probably has a computer geek working on InstaDana. Then fighters can only post on InstaDana not Instagram. Dana will take his usual 95% and continue to talk about "growing" the company.

Yes, you're an attention hoe, we know.

I really like Paige. She's a talented woman and I want to see her do well. It'd be a shame to see Instagram of all things poach MMA talent.

Anything is better than the checks that cheap bastard Dana cuts

I really like Paige. She's a talented woman and I want to see her do well. It'd be a shame to see Instagram of all things poach MMA talent.

Posting on instagram and being a mediocre WMMA fighter = talented to you? {<huh}

Back