"I wasn't taking his neck, I would have taken his soul" - Robbie on Conor back in 2016

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score

Even Woodley looks terrified lol

Imagine 2016 Robbie versus Conor. Robbie would have made it an extended beating and wouldn't of gone for the submissions like Diaz did. Safe to say it would have been a sacrifice to the JBG.

tenor.gif

One of the most scariest comments. I would still love to see Lawler starch him flat out

It’s actually one of the top 3 most memorable quotes for me in UFC history.

The other 2 I cant remember. <Lmaoo>

“You can not forget what you can’t remember”

-Kenny Florian

EmotionalEmptyBongo.gif

Robbie sadly was never the same. His soul dieded.

Last edited:

Imagine 2016 Robbie versus Conor. Robbie would have made it an extended beating and wouldn't of gone for the submissions like Diaz did. Safe to say it would have been a sacrifice to the JBG.

tenor.gif

Since usada robbie aints taken nuttin. Let alone a soul.

Pretty sure attacks on the soul are against the unified rules

Only if Prime Fedor talked like that

giphy (51).gif

Says the guy who threw 3 punches per round in his last fight

tenor.gif

Imagine Ngannou vs 2016 Lawler, Lawler goes into a coma lol

<41> Still gives me the chills

I like Robbie, but when he speaks...jeez, CTE all over the place. Maybe with a little bit of autism on top.

I like Robbie, but when he speaks...jeez, CTE all over the place. Maybe with a little bit of autism on top.

I won't dispute the possibility of CTE with some of the fights he's been in -- to say nothing of having been at Miletich Fighting Systems in the early 00s and their legendary closed-door sparring sessions -- but for the rest of it, he's always always been that way. If anything, he's become a more fluid and comfortable interview in the last 6-8 years.

He couldnt even take care of Cerrone. Remember when Nick Diaz slapped him in the face & then knocked him silly?

Lawler should stick to talkin' tough

I remember a lot of butthurt Conor fans after that interview lol. Hell, a few bitch boys are still mad ^^^^

Why's everyone talking about 2016 Lawler? 2016 Lawler lost a decision to Condit debatably and got KO'd by Woodley.

2015 Lawler however.....

hi-res-e11371295683240ccb7f29621bf1a8e3_crop_north.jpg

Blabla he took no soul, Tyrone ko'd him stiff and Coby used him as a human punching bag for 5 rounds.
giphy.gif

Back