"I wasn't taking his neck, I would have taken his soul" - Robbie on Conor back in 2016

Robert sounds overly confident in that clip. He would be a challenge for Conor, but that's probably about it.

Lol I remember when the plan was to have Conor fight RDA and if he won fight Robbie at ufc 205. RDA would have made him his bitch anyway, forget what Lawler would have done

I’m saying you can’t compare a fighter from 2016 to now. Shit changes, they get older, etc.

His last fight he looked rough but I’m not implying he was on anything. Where the hell did you get that assumption?

He did not look "rough". He looked like he couldn't punch his way out of a paper bag after the opening 30seconds

Lawler today would obliterate the best version of Conor.

The excuses afterwards would be epic.

Can
I remember the Robbie - Conor fight rumors. Conor fanboys were saying there was no way Robbie could take that Mystical left. They were saying Conor had an iron chin and were fantasizing about matchups at 185 too.

Then Conor got dropped by a smooth 1-2 and tapped out, and most of those posters scuttled back into whatever basements they crawled out of. Man that was a miserable time to read Sherdog.
Canner and his fans are the filth of mma...

I remember a lot of butthurt Conor fans after that interview lol. Hell, a few bitch boys are still mad ^^^^

Sandy-vag Conor haters are still talking about it apparently. I cant even imagine how obsessed youd have to be to see a fighter lose to fantasize having him go up from FW/LW to 170 to get KO'd.

Sandy-vag Conor haters are still talking about it apparently. I cant even imagine how obsessed youd have to be to see a fighter lose to fantasize having him go up from FW/LW to 170 to get KO'd.
Who is still talking about it, idiot? I'm reminiscing about a funnier claim leprechauns made a few years back lol. Use this time to think of different discussions to talk about instead of piping off like a butthurt fan boy.

I mean, Mike Tyson has a laughable voice but was the most feared man on the planet. Kinda funny actually to have a dude with that kinda voice that nobody would dare say a word about it to them.
Yeah, take a thought...

Be the guy in the bar in the early 90’s and make fun of him talking.

RIP

Edit or for being a “manlet”.

Even Woodley looks terrified lol

Imagine 2016 Robbie versus Conor. Robbie would have made it an extended beating and wouldn't of gone for the submissions like Diaz did. Safe to say it would have been a sacrifice to the JBG.

tenor.gif

Somehow when I heard Robbie say it.....I knew he means it....

He's gotta be like 10x the size of the notorious fighter of elderly bar patrons.

Robbie doesn't have the style to beat Conor.

Low volume striker.. conor would beat him.

Remember, only reason Conor moved to 170 was to save a card...No fighters wouldve done that. Especially after he moved to 155 from 145 prior..

Conor saved the entire card, and Nate wouldve been long forgotten about, had Conor not fought him. Conor is too small to fight at 170, period.
Exactly. Other members were saying Robbie could fight at MW if he wanted to after Colby weigh ins. Hilarious

real recognize real...

conor couldnt even beat Diaz in 2016 and the rematch was a gifted decision.

Exactly. Other members were saying Robbie could fight at MW if he wanted to after Colby weigh ins. Hilarious
...Robbie could...

And did it like 15 times...even up to 210 for the Elite XC MW Belt...

Who is still talking about it, idiot? I'm reminiscing about a funnier claim leprechauns made a few years back lol. Use this time to think of different discussions to talk about instead of piping off like a butthurt fan boy.

Uh....the people IN THIS THREAD. In which you are posting in.

...Robbie could...

And did it like 15 times...even up to 210 for the Elite XC MW Belt...
That’s my point, it’s embarrassing a middle weight is acting like a hardass talking about a featherweight at the time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back