• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Matt Riddle almost ends a rassler's career

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Diabolical! This guy has no concern for life or limb.

When I was a kid, I thought wrestling was real..

I was a dumb kid..

Obligatory...
KB1-EyzSGEB0SfUjm-WZSyy90OvPr6OMYU2HpTjTQbM.gif

That was the gayest thing I've seen today. And I watched 2 men suck each other off.

Vitor just got a hard on...

When I was a kid, I thought wrestling was real..

I was a dumb kid..
Yes u were. I never thought it was real when i was exposed to it at like 7 years old. I saw way to much cooperation and punches that had zero heat behind them to think it was real. (Ive also seen many school yard brawls at that point) It still didnt prevent me from being a super fan until i was about 18.

Wow that is absolutely terrible, even for pro wrestling.

Yes u were. I never thought it was real when i was exposed to it at like 7 years old. I saw way to much cooperation and punches that had zero heat behind them to think it was real. (Ive also seen many school yard brawls at that point) It still didnt prevent me from being a super fan until i was about 18.
The throwing and bouncing off the ropes should have been my first clue..

you are either gay or dumb to enjoy this stupidity.

Back