"It's Only Business" Confirmed by the UFC

She is actually nothing like Jon Jones- she doesn't eyepoke cheat, doesn't do roids, doesn't break arms of pregnant women, doesn't get drunk and wrap cars around trees, hasn't come up positive for cocaine, etc.

Ronda was putting on a show just like the others. Even if she wasn't, she wasn't any worse, she was talking smack just like the others, whether she meant it or not.
I compared her to Jones in the trash talking sense, she is reactive and capricious just like the limped dick juicer we mentioned

She hardly put up a show, her attempt of trash talking Holly was pathetic, she had zero to say when Cyborg was trying instigate her, who did she really put up a show against ? Betche ? Lol

Again I am 100% only talking about trash talking, not fighting or anything outside of it

lol his fans came up with so many things that didnt even make sense for khabib to retort back "yeah i guess so"

"he said quit your bitching".............lol worst part is they dont realize how gay they are. like a bad relationship they are willing to distort reality to save face for someone that dosnt care about them.

I’d take 100 mil to be accused of being a rapist, get off scot free, then punch an old man tbh

every fighter wants to be an alleged rapist who punches old man behind their back?
they might want his money, but trust me, not one decent human being would want to be that lowlife.

They all would take his past to be him

do i want 100M ?
Yes.
Would i be prepared to be seen by the hole world as a rapist to get them ?
As god is my witness, no.

So you wouldn’t take 100 million if that meant people thinking you’re a garbage human being? Sensitive much? You care that much what people think of you? If you’re innocent and never charged because of that innocence whats it matter? Beta

That's why all of these people jacking off about rivalries and shit talk are stupid (most MMA fans). The WWE aspect of MMA is just that- fake, stupid, and strictly for white trash types. Rousey did the exact same shit, but somehow Conor and Brock are cool and she is hated. They are all bitches evenly; at least Ronda has the right to be a bitch since she has a vagina- those guys are worse, being man-bitches. They should be hated more than her, it should be the other way around.

I would enjoy the sport more if they were mostly guys like Fedor and GSP. I so don't care to hear people sacrifice their dignity for a few bucks worth of attention. Sad.

+1

That's how we got from GSP to Colby... and Conor is one of the main culprits in this...

So you wouldn’t take 100 million if that meant people thinking you’re a garbage human being? Sensitive much? You care that much what people think of you? If you’re innocent and never charged because of that innocence whats it matter? Beta
i have a family, and friends, and yes, their opinion of me matter.
So if the deal is raping a girl, then punch an old man behind his back, then bark racist shit, to get 100M, i'm not taking it.
call me beta, but i won't have the use for all that money without my loved ones.

Khabib cucked Conor physically, emotionally, and mentally, made him his little bitch. What an emasculation. Conors whole persona was a fraud. Quit vs Nate, quit vs Khabib, he has zero toughness or ability to persevere.

Conor fans who were arguing that he said "give us kisses" or "Only kisses" were so fucking embarrassing. Like, they can't come up with anything less embarrassing then that?

Look at the Diaz fight, he was humble in that loss. He took his loss to Floyd well and after he beat Aldo he gave it up in the post fight speech saying “I feel for Jose. He was a phenomenal champion and we deserved to go a little bit longer”.

Against Nate he said he had to fight a guy three times his size. Against Floyd he came up with every excuse possible and kept bringing up how he would have won a true fight. Conor handles his losses terribly. Makes excuse after excuse

lol 95% of Sherdog are biased against Conor. His haters far outnumber the number of supporters he has here nowadays. So...
Didn't like every Conor fan (including you) say it couldn't be "business" because there was clearly no "B" sound and was a clear "K" sound? Now Conor fans are saying it was "bitching" even though they spent month arguing about a fucking K sound?

Only ones still denying this are Mcnugget fans. Seriously, find me three deniers who aren't regular or occasional Mcnugget nuthuggers.

• Sit on the fences
  • Catch me outside
  • It's only fences
  • Stop bitching
  • I am boxing
  • I broke my foot

McNugget nuthuggers were coming up with all sorts of things apart from the truth.

Huge L for conor

Dana does not give two shits about his fragile feelings

*ahem* inefficient with my energy, he was thrice my size, Nate the bigger man, I stepped oop, short notice*ahem*
He was inefficient with his energy. That’s an explanation as to why he gassed so early, I’ve got no problem with that. Do you remember all the high energy shit he was throwing in round 1? He treated that fight like an exhibition while Nate fought the fight of his life. Nate wasn’t thrice his size but he was the bigger man and it was short notice.
Plus, that fight was awesome. Both guys deserve credit for putting on a great show.

Maybe you should listen to the businessman who has made nine figures when he talks about business.
Khabib on the other hand may think this is real life. Which is sad. He's a grown man with a high school mentality. If Khabib ever matures he will realize that Conor is correct. It was all only business in the final analysis.
Throwing dollys at someone’s bus is not just business.

Neither is insulting someone’s religion, although I don’t believe Conor did that

Conor McGregor worshipping fans be like “diiude! He definitely didn’t say it’s only business, diude! U can clearly hear Conor say it’s only kisses. Like, stahhp it, man. He said kisses, not business.” Lol

Goddamn. How do you read the thread you posted and think people are saying shit like that? It's like practically every other Conor thread. 75% drama queens getting bloody vaginas about the dumbest things because Conor rustles them so much.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luminous Knight
Back