"It's Only Business" Confirmed by the UFC

Throwing dollys at someone’s bus is not just business.

Neither is insulting someone’s religion, although I don’t believe Conor did that

I'm sure he did. He posted some tweet where where Khabib had wedding photos and his wife was wearing a burkha covering her face and he just said "Your wife's a towel, mate". When it comes to talking shit, nothing is out of bounds for Conor.

I thought he was telling Khabib it's just business so he would calm down. You know..let Khabib in on the gag. All that shit talking pays our bills. You can beat me up, but no need to keep asking me to talk and foaming at the mouth like an animal. Like hey buddy, it's not that serious. I don't really care about your dad and your manager. He probably was trying to stop Khabib from going crazy. But even putting a beating on him wasn't enough to fulfill his blood lust, he still had to take flight after the fight was over. smh
It's so fucking obvious and yet you seem to be the only poster to get it.

Edit: Conor was still cowering, though. Really showed his hand.

He was inefficient with his energy. That’s an explanation as to why he gassed so early, I’ve got no problem with that. Do you remember all the high energy shit he was throwing in round 1? He treated that fight like an exhibition while Nate fought the fight of his life. Nate wasn’t thrice his size but he was the bigger man and it was short notice.
Plus, that fight was awesome. Both guys deserve credit for putting on a great show.

Oh shut up.

I thought he was telling Khabib it's just business so he would calm down. You know..let Khabib in on the gag. All that shit talking pays our bills. You can beat me up, but no need to keep asking me to talk and foaming at the mouth like an animal. Like hey buddy, it's not that serious. I don't really care about your dad and your manager. He probably was trying to stop Khabib from going crazy. But even putting a beating on him wasn't enough to fulfill his blood lust, he still had to take flight after the fight was over. smh
This is pretty close to bang on correct imo.

Ahahahaahah

He said that cos he was getting his fucking ass kicked and he wanted MERCY.

PLEASE GOD KHABIB DONT KILL ME.

ITS ONLY BUSINESS.

It was a mental weakness during the fight. Look at khabibs face after he says it. He knows for certain the next round is the final round,because conor is basically saying he cant handle the heat anymore.

"Hurrr durr all i did was trolling the whole time,please stop hitting me. Oh and danis out there,hes trolling too. Dont kill him either"

Goddamn. How do you read the thread you posted and think people are saying shit like that? It's like practically every other Conor thread. 75% drama queens getting bloody vaginas about the dumbest things because Conor rustles them so much.
That’s just how they r. Then Conor McGregor worshipping fans.

Remember when jeremy may tried to fuck w mike brown on tuf,only to find out mike brown absolutley does not play that shit?

Yea.

I'm sure he did. He posted some tweet where where Khabib had wedding photos and his wife was wearing a burkha covering her face and he just said "Your wife's a towel, mate". When it comes to talking shit, nothing is out of bounds for Conor.

Nobody would give two shits about that comment if it wasn't directed at a muslim. If he was talking shit about someone following the christian, catholic or whatever the fuck beliefs nobody would bat an eye. Only reason people get all up in arms about it is because they don't want buses to drive over 6-year-old girls and buildings blown in pieces.

Throwing dollys at someone’s bus is not just business.

Neither is insulting someone’s religion, although I don’t believe Conor did that
It most certainly is business. Look at what it did for his bottom line.
The opposite of love (to use a hackneyed turn of phrase) isn't hate. It's indifference.
When people stop paying attention, your business is doomed.

Back