Helwani: "Masvidal v Usman is the front runner."

I rather see Diaz v Masvidal tbh
Not happening, I heard Dana in a recent interview talk about Diaz and not knowing what Nate is doing. The outcome would be Masvidal beating Nates ass for 1-3 rounds anyway, I wouldn't want to see something that I already know the ending too.

"They're leaving Colby on the sidelines again. They feel he's asking for too much."

The UFC is right. Who wants to see a harmless blanket? We wanna see fighters, not boring neutralizers.

"They feel he's asking for too much. They're tired of dealing with him."
Colby is clearly the one who's ducking here

yeah and usman has been a wonder to work with. its all hearsay, but I guarantee usman and ali are attempting to pick and choose their opponents.

He's only a manager. If he advises to take a deal, Colby can still say no, fuck you, keep negotiating. Also, what's too much? They pay him $45k to show right now. Is he asking for millions? I doubt it's a flat 100k, even. And NY is notorious to fighters for high taxes.

Anyways, now I understand why Dana shat on Nate recently. They're taking the Mas fight from him.

I hope this blows up in their face, though - Mas wins the title, then pushes for the Nate fight and loses the title to Nate. Diaz as Champ... Dana's worst nightmare.

Worst nightmare? He won't think twice about stripping him. It's not like Stone Cold/Vince McMahon :D

shit we could lose one of the greatest fight in UFC history due to this.. Masvidal vs Nate's BMF title fight is in highly risk

This is silly. Outside of an unlikely Askren like hail mary, Jorge has zero chance

That stiff bum, predictable Usman will be unconscious having Nigerian nightmares inside the octagon once Jorge finds his chin

Jorge who is 5 and 4 in his last 9 fights is actually being considered for a title shot?
They really don't give a shit anymore do they

Till and Askren were both in the top 5. Weither they deserved to be their or not doesn't matter. On paper they were in the top 5, and beating two top 5 guys back to back viciously is more impressive then being a winning streak imo

Till and Askren were both in the top 5. Weither they deserved to be their or not doesn't matter. On paper they were in the top 5, and beating two top 5 guys back to back viciously is more impressive then being a winning streak imo

If rankings aren't actually reflective of how things are, why should they even matter? The UFC can just stick some bum in the top 5 that they sign off the street and then send a popular guy in there to blast him so they can justify giving that popular guy a title shot?

FFS...

He's only a manager. If he advises to take a deal, Colby can still say no, fuck you, keep negotiating. Also, what's too much? They pay him $45k to show right now. Is he asking for millions? I doubt it's a flat 100k, even. And NY is notorious to fighters for high taxes.

Anyways, now I understand why Dana shat on Nate recently. They're taking the Mas fight from him.

I hope this blows up in their face, though - Mas wins the title, then pushes for the Nate fight and loses the title to Nate. Diaz as Champ... Dana's worst nightmare.

Dana would probably jizz his pants knowing he could make a McGregor Diaz trilogy for a belt

Askren top 5
Really?

At this point Colby's so called interim belt is the most unrecognized, illegitimate, irrelevant, insignificant, interim belt in the history of interim belts; may as well string flattened sardine cans over his shoulder means the same thing...

Back