secret cucks everywhere...

You must look like a woman, and he thought he was gonna get a threesome out of it, then once he got closer he was like "FUCK!".

No offense ts, but you were the cuck in this scenario. You wasted your night entertaining someone's else's broad. Then he had sex with her while you went home for a teary wank.

When I was 18 or so, I attending a party where I knew almost no one else. I talked to this random girl amongs meeting a lot of new people. Hand shakes and you know.

This bird seemed keen to chat to me more. We spent ages talking and slow dancing and basically tonging each others throats all night in front of everyone.

Nex thing I know, the lady who owned the place took me aside real aggressively like, and asked me to leave.

Turns out, this woman was with a dude who I had spoken to a bit, before meeting her. They were a couple.

Apparently they'd been through this before and wanted me to leave before he pretended he had a pair of nuts.

Like some weird role playing shit!

People are stranger

When you’re a stranger

Nobody likes it

When they alonneee

When your strannnge

No one remembers yo name

When

strange

That happened to me back in 2008. Chick was grinding on me the entire night and then went home with a guy that was standing there watching us the whole time.

Crazy because I almost approached homeboy to ask what his deal was. Glad I didn't. Imagine getting into a fight with a guy because I was flirting with HIS woman and not the other way around. LOL

Hahaha!!

"What's your deal asshole, you don't like the way i flirt with your wife? Lets step outside!"

Are you don frye?

Shoulld have suggested a trio and then only bang the dude. That would have shown her!!

Maybe I would be if there wasn't some goof trying his best be be alpha at the last moment!
How about you ask "Are you here with somebody?"
Or "Who'd you come out with?" Early on. And if "My husband/bf" comes up, "Cool. Special occasion or just getting out?" And it shouldn't feel awkward to keep socializing after finding out.

I've had a couple odd moments I don't feel like typing on my phone at the moment, but in my experience, usually the bf or husband naturally comes up in convo at some point.
If not, asking who they came with, or, if you really wanna be direct, if she's single would cancel that out unless they're just blatantly fucking with people to the point of lying about being alone or single.

Also, have you tried peacocking? Bitches can't resist their vaginal urges when they see your goggles and/or feathery vest and you throw a couple negs their way, then give a false time constraint and bodyrock and tell a story about the time you benched 275 (which should be every day you lift, being that you're a sherdogger). Man or no man, she's going Booty Warrior on you (the easy way or the hard way?)

Also, maybe get some tips from this

I’m already half pissed
Sons birthday party so that’s fine right?

Damn its 8:40 am in the UK and you are already half pissed at a birthday party.
I always wondered why the Brits love their tea... You ass holes mix it with alcohol.

I do not like this thread, Sam I Am...

Damn its 8:40 am in the UK and you are already half pissed at a birthday party.
I always wondered why the Brits love their tea... You ass holes mix it with alcohol.
You should experience a bank holiday here!

You should experience a bank holiday here!

I’ve been to London and the pub culture was ghastly

People left by 8 or 9, places cleared out... I was barely drunk. In Canada you hit a pub after work and you stay there until you don’t remember

Back