Most embarrassing way to lose a fight?

Tapping to strikes...

The others ones could be embarrassing, but for the most part they are out of your control n you just got caught

Tapping to strikes means you intentionally gave up without trying to fight adversity.

For a fighter it’s such a bad look.

You go to the cage with a mindset that you’ll take everything your opponent has, overcome it all n be victorious.

Tapping to strikes can only mean that you weren’t ready to be in the cage

I was gonna say tapping to strikes but in context, simulate being KOd and seconds later actually being KOd by a baby punch is quite embarrasing as well.

Yup. Also, whats been said before the fight can certainely add up to the level of embarassment.

They all become panic wrestlers

M7A3viR.gif

Last edited:
What about going unconscious and convulsing while shitting all over the mat? I've always wanted to see that in an MMA fight

Taking a DQ win when you can still compete.

The right answer to this is to be DQ'd for cowardice. And that's pretty much the only one.

maxresdefault.jpg
image.jpg
630706402.jpg
hqdefault (1).jpg

Ronda Fraud of the Century Rousey still holds record for biggest disgrace in mma history.

Followed by DC nearly being flatlined by Jon Jones coming off 3 year layoff after DC talked all that shyt.

Only people who don’t train think tapping out is a weak thing to do. I think sherdog needs to have a new rule where people need to train mma for a month before they can post.
I think a rule that you have to have an IQ over 70 to post would eliminate all of those "tapping out is weak" posts.

Tapping to strikes?

Everybody I've ever trained with would call you a pussy if you tapped to strikes.

Chokes and locks? No shame there.

You train with morons.

Either clowning and ending up getting finished or literally giving up after a leg kick

Last edited:
Taking the guy down doing nothin for a few mins then getting triangle choked... or losing the stand go for takedown and get insta subbed

missing weight and being out of shape are the only embarrassing things. It’s the 2 things a fighter has complete control over. Nothing wrong with tapping to strikes, chokes, etc. it’s all apart of the sport

Either clowning and ending getting finished or literally giving up after a leg kick

Taking the guy down doing nothin for a few mins then getting triangle choked... or losing the stand go for takedown and get insta subbed

Both of you seem bitter.

Very specific scenarios here.

It doesn't say "which fighters do you dislike the most?".

Relax a bit.

missing weight and being out of shape are the only embarrassing things. It’s the 2 things a fighter has complete control over. Nothing wrong with tapping to strikes, chokes, etc. it’s all apart of the sport

Lack of cardio would be a good one to add, but you end up losing in a different way (sub/KO/TKO), so I wouldn't know how to phrase that properly.

I remember there was a guy in the UFC (don't remember his name), his toes got stuck in the fence, and was beaten while trying to free his toes.

Back