Biggest proof that Conor is done !

TalibaN

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
After seeing all this threads about Conor Mcgregor, i ll show you just ond picture that will show you he is done with MMA !

Against Alvarez he was intense and hungry for success, struggled to survive and to get decent life.

Against Nurmagomedov, already had all that ! He wasnt confident, even avoided eye contact.

He is ritcher, older, has another business , children and will not risk brain damage for anything !

However if he returns(which I doubt), it will be a downfall, he ll lose

He said once: " get in, take money fast, and get out"

Bye Conor. Its been a good ride

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190913-065117.jpg
    Screenshot_20190913-065117.jpg
    464.5 KB · Views: 676
Mind blowing analysis.

How do you do it sir...

His ego won't let him go away with such a bad taste,he needs to crack 1 Chechen jaw before that

Might be a coincidence but I think this thread gave me diarrhea.

After seeing all this threads about Conor Mcgregor, i ll show you just ond picture that will show you he is done with MMA !

Against Alvarez he was intense and hungry for success, struggled to survive and to get decent life.

Against Nurmagomedov, already had all that ! He wasnt confident, even avoided eye contact.

He is ritcher, older, has another business , children and will not risk brain damage for anything !

Lol his quote was: get in, get rich, get out

Yeah, that's the biggest difference between his mentality and Floyd's.

When Floyd had all that it just made him hungrier while it ruined Conor.

Well that and the desire to build a lasting legacy and go down as a legend which was also a major driving factor for Floyd.

Well that and the desire to build a lasting legacy and go down as a legend which was also a major driving factor for Floyd.
Same with other big sport athletes..big contracts and endorsements, but still have a drive to win titles and be the best. Conor got that Floyd lottery ticket, he did help get it, and he did have the right fanbase too.
it did ruin him. if this was still Fertitta UFC he might not have been permitted to box. that money did change him. he was makin good money in MMA though.

Same with other big sport athletes..big contracts and endorsements, but still have a drive to win titles and be the best. Conor got that Floyd lottery ticket, he did help get it, and he did have the right fanbase too.
it did ruin him. if this was still Fertitta UFC he might not have been permitted to box. that money did change him. he was makin good money in MMA though.
Yeah he was but making that much stole all his drive while, like I said, it did the opposite for Floyd, when he made his first 100 million he immediately wanted to get back in there and make 200.

Conor never had the chance to build a legacy like Floyd was either though so I'm sure that played a role as well, as it did for Floyd's desire to keep pushing forward and accomplishing more and more from a sporting standpoint.

People from small places usualy work to have money for today.
For Conor even 50 gees was a lot. You know what i mean

People from small places usualy work to have money for today.
For Conor even 50 gees was a lot. You know what i mean
Fair enough but Floyd didn't exactly come from big places himself.

Whatever though, to each their own and I'm sure he's quite happy with the life he's carved out since quitting his job and going on welfare to pursue his dreams.

I can't stand the guy but also can't deny that's not exactly uninspiring, lol.

Yeah he was but making that much stole all his drive while, like I said, it did the opposite for Floyd, when he made his first 100 million he immediately wanted to get back in there and make 200.

Conor never had the chance to build a legacy like Floyd was either though so I'm sure that played a role as well, as it did for Floyd's desire to keep pushing forward and accomplishing more and more from a sporting standpoint.
I'm not a fan of either, but yes floyd did continue to achieve more and more. I think Floyd unlike Conor cares about legacy.

Back