Bellator 238 DAZN Jan.25th Budd vs Cyborg @ Forum

DEBE157E-AA33-49C5-A9DD-8FF958C5CAF7.jpeg

Julia Budd 13-2 vs Cyborg 21-2

Adam Borics 14-0 vs Darrion Caldwell 13-3

Psyched for this one January 25.

What are the odds UFC comes with Khabib/Tony in Cali the same day? they tried the last two Jan to go head to head with Bellator and lost both cards due to fights falling apart.

Would they tempt fate to put this fight on that date?

What are the odds UFC comes with Khabib/Tony in Cali the same day? they tried the last two Jan to go head to head with Bellator and lost both cards due to fights falling apart.

Would they tempt fate to put this fight on that date?

Maybe but also Errol Spence jr va Danny Garcia PPV is that same night

excited to see borics again!

Maybe but also Errol Spence jr va Danny Garcia PPV is that same night
Meh. That's a fight nobody asked for. Also latest word is Spence is worse off from the car crash than first announced, might be a while before he comes back.

Meh. That's a fight nobody asked for. Also latest word is Spence is worse off from the car crash than first announced, might be a while before he comes back.

I made the comment way before the accident. The fight most likely be pushed back for a few months. Spence has become a big enough name to sell well the fight, it doesn’t matter if some people don't like the matchup. 2' top fighters facing each other in their prime

Last edited:
Budd is no pushover. I'm a big fan of Cyborg but it's not definite. That said I'm pulling for Borics too.

I think GDR would win the rematch, and Budd lost to Ronda and Nunes, so Cyborg is taking this.

I think Budd gets taken out later in the fight, round 3-4.

Aaron Pico 4-3 vs Daniel Carey 7-3 added

Back