Bellator 238 DAZN Jan.25th Budd vs Cyborg @ Forum

A decorated grappling world champion, Agazarm (2-1 MMA, 2-1 BMMA) will return to action at Bellator 238 against Adel Altamimi in a preliminary card bout, a promotion official informed MMA Junkie on Tuesday.

Millender (17-5 MMA, 2-2 BMMA) will take on Moses Murrietta (8-3 MMA, 0-0 BMMA) at Bellator 238 in his promotional return in a 175-pound catchweight bout, a promotion official confirmed to MMA Junkie following an initial Monday report from FanSided.

I still don't understand why Bellator makes so many catchweight fights when they have so much time to make weight.

Sergio Pettis 18-5 vs Alfred Khashakyan 11-4 added

Dillon danis 2-0 vs kegan gennrich 2-1 added to the main card

Borics vs Caldwell co-main, yet people will continue to bitch that Bellator doesn’t spotlight their prospects.

Good main/ nice co main but the best card overall by any means

Borics vs Caldwell co-main, yet people will continue to bitch that Bellator doesn’t spotlight their prospects.

that dude Patrick Mix I think his name is should be promoted by Bellator too, he just ran through Bandejas who I was impressed with like he was nothing.

McKee’s Kid is a Star in the making too, if Bellator manages his career right.

that dude Patrick Mix I think his name is should be promoted by Bellator too, he just ran through Bandejas who I was impressed with like he was nothing.

McKee’s Kid is a Star in the making too, if Bellator manages his career right.

Mix is a future champ

Hope Budd gets this done I think she's been massively underrated.

I think GDR would win the rematch, and Budd lost to Ronda and Nunes, so Cyborg is taking this.

I think Budd gets taken out later in the fight, round 3-4.
Do you still think GDR could get Budd after seeing the beating amanda put on her?

And Budd lost to Ronda when she was 2-1 and had no tdd she wins that anytime after 2016.

Raymond Daniels (1-1 MMA, 1-0 BMMA), will meet Jason King. The Tennessee-based King (7-5 MMA, 0-0 BMMA) has primarily competed in Valor Fighting Challenge and will make his Bellator debut.

A women’s flyweight matchup between Loureda (2-0 MMA, 2-0 BMMA) and Tara Gaff (1-1 MMA, 0-0 BMMA) is targeted for the Jan. 25 card, two people with knowledge of the booking told MMA Junkie on Monday.

A women’s flyweight matchup between Loureda (2-0 MMA, 2-0 BMMA) and Tara Gaff (1-1 MMA, 0-0 BMMA) is targeted for the Jan. 25 card, two people with knowledge of the booking told MMA Junkie on Monday.

Loureda is injured. Fight called off

Really looking forward to Millender's return. UFC shouldn't have cut him but theres plenty of good fights for him in Bellator

Back