Adesanya references using Juju-Satanic African rituals and sacrificesss for success in career

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score

7:14 - 7:32

Adesanya: "Yea, theres a difference when you see what you want to see, I do it all the time. When you're up at 3AM, not rituals, I call it Juju. "

For those of you who have never heard about this. Some west African countries like Ghana, Nigeria, Benin and Togo have Juju.
Juju is like witch craft and black magic where they go to these "juju priests" And you do rituals for him and he supposedly gives you success in whatever you're occupied with because he's "connected with the spiritual powers".

Some Examples of rituals might be but are not limited to:
-bringing him slaughtered animals
-bowing to him
-sexual acts
-self harm
-degradation
-giving him your blood
-giving him flesh or blood of new born
-covering yourself in mud,blood or other filth
-kissing his feet
-dances
-chants

Vice has a really good piece on Juju in Ghana which the internet scammers do frequently over there, check it out:

Here are some photos to show what these Juju priests look like and what a ritual or ceremony of theirs might look like:

Screenshot_20191003-035823_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20191003-035923_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20191003-035834_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20191003-035939_YouTube.jpg

This stuff is extremely prevalent in west African countries and he is Nigerian and did just basically admit to being involved in it so I don't think I'm reaching. Nigerians are very in tune with their culture.

Last edited:
then why is his name Israel? I thought he was Jewish.

I think you might be blowing this out of proportion.

I think you might be blowing this out of proportion.

I don't think so.
1- He's Nigerian
2-He specifically references doing Juju at 3AM .

Nothing absurd about assuming he does it.

This stuff is extremely prevalent in west African countries bro.

Lol. TS believes in the spaghetti monster.

Can't wait for bobby knuckles to finish this dude so people can stop talking about him like he is the next muhammad ali or some shit

Bobby's got knuckles..... so yeah fuck his juju

He can do it all, I allow it. As long as he is the MW that beats Jones.

I thought Usman was Muslim ? Or is that False?

I'm Christian on my birth certificate and my resume, yet I am the furthest thing from Christian.
African Christians / Muslims often combine their main-religion with old superstitions / traditions and old beliefs like Juju. Similiar to the Japanese when first attempts were made to prosetilyze them.

I don't think so.
1- He's Nigerian
2-He specifically references doing Juju at 3AM .

Nothing absurd about assuming he does it.

This stuff is extremely prevalent in west African countries bro.

That’s not exactly what I meant. I’m mostly saying who gives a fuck if he does?

This is basically Devil worship and I feel bad for anyone involved with any of this. May God guide us all bro.
Izzy, run away from this bullshit

By "Devil Worship", I'm going to assume that you're referring to Satan, and the laughably inaccurate stereotypes responsible for the Satanic Panic that we see in portrayed in American culture.

Please explain which of the aforementioned Juju practices are actually performed by modern Anton Lavey Satanists, or if any of these behaviors are condoned or prescribed in the Satanic Bible which explicitly forbids the harming of children. Same for the Satanic Temple.

You watch too many movies. Muslims and Christians have killed way more people than Satanists.

Last edited:
Omg the UFC should wage holy war upon him and all followers of juju

I'm Christian on my birth certificate and my resume, yet I am the furthest thing from Christian.
African Christians / Muslims often combine their main-religion with old superstitions and old beliefs like Juju. Similiar to the Japanese when first attempts were made to prosetilyze them.

I didn't know religion is on a birth certificate. You can't be Muslim and involved in these things. That automatically takes you out of the religion. What you call yourself is irrelevant. Islam is confirmed by the heart and put into practice in your life, calling yourself Muslim and having a muslim name and a big beard doesn't make you muslim.

Back