Adesanya references using Juju-Satanic African rituals and sacrificesss for success in career

It's not Satanic. Satanism is part of Abrahamic religions.
as an american, dont bother. no you arnt wrong, but the truth here dosnt matter.

so what, some fighters thank jesus, if he wants to cover himself in goat blood or whatever good for him, neither really works except maybe for mental conditionning, confidence etc.
some where in this post is a tony ferguson joke

Black magic is extremely rampant and deeply rooted in Morocco, Algeria and Pakistan which are majority Muslim nations.

Lol at believing the stereotypical notion that ALL Muslims are strict in 2019. Usman’s lady doesn’t even wear Hijab.

I know there are. My point is not that it doesn't exist in Muslim countries. My point is that you cannot be a Muslim and be involved with such things. And if you do get involved, you are immediately not a muslim anymore.

If I'm muslim and I decide to do black magic tomorrow, the second I get involved with it I am no longer a muslim. Does that make sense?

Imagine being a Christian and still having an arrogant sense of superiority to someone who at least articulates themselves instead of just spouting bullshit memes and insults with no substance.
Your ancestors are from Europe.

I just explained to this guy that African Juju is not the same as Satanism whether it be modern or orthodox Satanism or the christian warped perspective of what Satanism is. And what I stated is a fact and not even up for discussion, Juju isn't Satanism and you'd know the difference if you experienced both cultures / spiritual currents.

You and I probably have different views and opinions on it because I am a Muslim and from our discussion I assume you're not.

My opinion is that anything outside of worshipping the One God alone or believing anyone but God can predict the future, bring you fortune, etc comes from Satan, hence Satanism.

So
Juju
Black magic
Worshipping men, animals
psychics, horoscopes
Voodoo
Charms
Amulets
Asking jesus to help you
Asking Muhammad to help you
Asking a saint to help you
Carrying a necklace or four leaf clover for good luck

All of those things are satanic in islam. Hope I didn't offend you, just sharing my belief.

Harvesting organs confirmed.

- Lives a christian style life
- Comes from a predominantly muslim country
- Nickname after a buddhist anime character
- Does witchcraft at 3am

Ladies and gentlemen, the Stylebender :D

This dude needs a compass...

What a cheater.

He should fight without performance enhancing witchcraft.

You and I probably have different views and opinions on it because I am a Muslim and from our discussion I assume you're not.

My opinion is that anything outside of worshipping the One God alone or believing anyone but God can predict the future, bring you fortune, etc comes from Satan, hence Satanism.

So
Juju
Black magic
Worshipping men, animals
psychics, horoscopes
Voodoo
Charms
Amulets
Asking jesus to help you
Asking Muhammad to help you
Asking a saint to help you
Carrying a necklace or four leaf clover for good luck

All of those things are satanic in islam. Hope I didn't offend you, just sharing my belief.
this is how christians and catholics feel aswell.

Juju is not satanic you idiot.

Witch craft (light and dark work) is real and is practiced closer to home than you think (for those in the US).

I thought Usman was Muslim ? Or is that False?

I never ever heard him refere to Islam or religion. Like he's ashamed of it. Or most probably he's muslim by heritage but doesn't practice it. He fought Delian Maia during Ramadan so that's it. Don't tell me he was fasting especially in May when maghreb is very late. We now it's impossible.

Honestly only Khabib seems openly proud to be Muslim. And maybe belal Muhammad ? But that's it.

I didn't know religion is on a birth certificate. You can't be Muslim and involved in these things. That automatically takes you out of the religion. What you call yourself is irrelevant. Islam is confirmed by the heart and put into practice in your life, calling yourself Muslim and having a muslim name and a big beard doesn't make you muslim.

May God destroy all those sorcerer's and Satanist brother. Ameen. I hate them. They destroyed so many lives.

And for the classic atheist with an superiority complex who thinks that devil rituals and sorcery do not exist get out of your white man first world bubble. It has always existed and always will. And I'm the most loving science guy but yes some things are supernatural and cannot be proven by science. Just open your closed mind and see what's obvious.

I never ever heard him refere to Islam or religion. Like he's ashamed of it. Or most probably he's muslim by heritage but doesn't practice it. He fought Delian Maia during Ramadan so that's it. Don't tell me he was fasting especially in May when maghreb is very late. We now it's impossible.

Honestly only Khabib seems openly proud to be Muslim. And maybe belal Muhammad ? But that's it.

Khabib and all the mountain men Muslims from Russia are a totally different situation. That is why.

And all Abrahamic faiths need to get modern - Judaism is really the only one that ALLOWS it within.

I really hope Israel loses just because of this though.

Khabib and all the mountain men Muslims from Russia are a totally different situation. That is why.

And all Abrahamic faiths need to get modern - Judaism is really the only one that ALLOWS it within.

he was only talking about visualizing the fight lol.

May God destroy all those sorcerer's and Satanist brother. Ameen. I hate them. They destroyed so many lives.

And for the classic atheist with an superiority complex who thinks that devil rituals and sorcery do not exist get out of your white man first world bubble. It has always existed and always will. And I'm the most loving science guy but yes some things are supernatural and cannot be proven by science. Just open your closed mind and see what's obvious.
If god/allah/whatever existed, she would show herself already. Be she doesn't exist, so she'll do fookin nuttin.
<DontBelieve1>

You're wrong. Christianity is the only one who allows it.
If god/allah/whatever existed, she would show herself already. Be she doesn't exist, so she'll do fookin nuttin.
<DontBelieve1>

Lol. I pity the fact that you deem this post intelligent.

You're wrong. Christianity is the only one who allows it.

Lol. I pity the fact that you deem this post intelligent.

Really? Where does Jesus say anything about changing the Bible (NT)and ways is OK?

i dont really believe in this shit, but i cant shake this feeling.. there's just something unsettling about him and i dont think its has something to do with talent or skill

Back