Media Robert Whittaker Coldly Looking Around The Arena Without Moving For 5 Minutes

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 545701

Man's a real warrior. This is a real 50-50 fight. Inactive Whittaker vs the rising star Adesanya who's never lost an MMA bout. I'll be rooting for Israel but if anybody were to beat Israel, I'd prefer it to be Whittaker. Good guy and definitely cold as ice in that octagon when it's time to fight.

Visualizing how badly he'll punish and hurt Poster Boy AKA The Great UFC Hype Job

Whittaker is a killer. It’s no wonder why GSP ducked him

He's clearly just making sure all those chairs are lined up perfectly.

hope izzy knocks him out just to see sherdog triggered.

I wonder if theyll let you bring in binoculars?

Thank God Bobby shuts this punks mouth in a few days..

I think he's just signalling to the camera man to fuck off.

MMAmath doesn't usually work, but it does show you how they handle similar opponents. Watch both of their Derek Brunson fights. Izzy, TKO RD 4.

MMAmath doesn't work, but it does show you how they handle similar opponents. Watch both of their Derek Brunson fights. Izzy, TKO RD 4.
But neither are similar to Brunson.

Couldn’t agree more TS, I have never wanted Bobby to lose until this fight. He is a great man, and fighter. If Izzy loses I would rather it be to Whittaker than anyone else in the division, especially yoel lol I can’t stand him or his suspect fans.

If Whittaker is anywhere close to 100% then this fight looks a lot like Adesanya/KG fight. If he has lost a step or looks rusty then he might go to sleep early.

But neither are similar to Brunson.
Rob is, he can wrestle and his striking is a little wild. Supremely better fighter though, don't get me wrong. I have a lot of respect for Rob Whittaker. Just feel this is Izzy's fight to win.

I think Rob's karate blitzes and wild over hands will be his downfall. He also does a lot of herky jerky stuff that allows him to enter on lesser strikers (note Rob has been fighting grapplers for a few years). Izzy is going to see all that shit coming. Rob's best bet will be timing his GSPesque TD's like his camp put out earlier in the week.

Dang, taking the battlefield in before the battle, feeling the soul of the place where he is about to reap Adesanya's.

Rob wins second round. KO.

Haters and doubters about to look silly.

Back