Luke Thomas on Ariel Helwani:"We are not friends and i dont intend on us ever being friends" UPDATED

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
9oDrcRU.jpg

Timestamped (for the exact quote go to 12:27):

Just said it on his show.

Didnt want to get into much details. Said that if he wanted to blast Ariel he would have more than enough to do so and cash in all the attention the video would get, but he would rather take the high road.

Last edited:
Helwani>>Thomas

Ariel by KO imo, Luke is a grappler and Nose has great tdd even Reem couldn't take him down. Add to the range and speed adv, I got Helwani

This is a pattern now with Thomas. Pretending to be taking the high road, then talking shit anyway. Luke, ‘taking the high road’ does not include insinuating that someone is a jerk and that you have dirt on him. Google it, since you’re such a serious journalist now.

Luke Thomas would KO Ariel stiff in a fight

Ariel by KO imo, Luke is a grappler and Nose has great tdd even Reem couldn't take him down. Add to the range and speed adv, I got Helwani
Excellent analysis. Ariel son’s him everywhere

Cancel that Snoozeman/Colby main event the fans are more excited with this fight

Didnt want to get into much details. Said that if he wanted to blast Ariel he would have more than enough to do so and cash in all the attention the video would get, but he would rather take the high road.

ub6KafF.jpg

If you didn't want to get into details, then why the fuck did you bring it up in the first place???

"Oh yeah guys, I sweeeeeaaaaaar I reeeeeaaalllllllly don't want to talk about this thing that I myself am bringing up"

Sounds like a jealous cunt.

Ariel by a powerful armbar
Luke has a strong base. He would force the panic wrestling Helwani to stand with him which would then lead to Ariel being stiffened by Thomas

Luke has a strong base. He would force the panic wrestling Helwani to stand with him which would then lead to Ariel being stiffened by Thomas

Ariel by flying armbar

ub6KafF.jpg

If you didn't want to get into details, then why the fuck did you bring it up in the first place?

"Oh yeah guys, I sweeeeeaaaaaar I reeeeeaaalllllllly don't want to talk about this thing that I myself brought up"
It was a question someone posted.

Guess he could have ignored it but it was one of the most upvoted questions

Who gets the biggest stars for his shows?
Who has the best interviews?
Who doesn't talks about his columbian wife every episode?

Helwani wins via KO

Luke Thomas is a irrelevant cuck

Back