Luke Thomas on Ariel Helwani:"We are not friends and i dont intend on us ever being friends" UPDATED

What happened about support your troops, "thank you for your service sir" and all this bs, dear shertards ?

These two covered MMA for so long they feel the need to start some sort of manufactured beef to combat the inferiority complex that resulted from speaking to professional fighters on a daily basis. Gtfo with this 21st centrury, crybaby, internet nonsense.

Fook Luke! Ariel via nose bar.

You know you suck at your job when you gotta trash talk Helwani for clout. This guy has own ass permanently stuck in his mouth.

He answered a direct question about Ariel on his live chat.

The Luke hate is funny. He's getting trashed for having the same opinion on Ariel that the average Sherdogger does.

Next time that there's an Ariel thread, I guarantee you that everybody shitting on Luke here will be insulting him.

Luke is, was and always will be a little bitch. Nothing to see here.

Rainy day, dim cafe. I cant see the wind but I see the trees sway.

It was a question someone posted.

Guess he could have ignored it but it was one of the most upvoted questions
He probably gets asked about Ariel all the time

If you don't want to talk about it, then don't. Nobody's got a gun to his head demanding he answer the question or they'll blow his brains out.

This is a pattern now with Thomas. Pretending to be taking the high road, then talking shit anyway. Luke, ‘taking the high road’ does not include insinuating that someone is a jerk and that you have dirt on him. Google it, since you’re such a serious journalist now.

Just watched it, this thread isn't the best representation of the whole message, he went on to say Helwani could do the same to him but he's not here for stupid beefs.

It's more a point anyone can put anyone on blast, but what's the point?

Helwani>>Thomas
i strongly disagree. i used to dislike luke, until i actually watched his content. one of the better mma content creators we have. he also uses stats in his breakdowns which leaves out alot of bias most others give when predicting fights/analyzing fights.

ub6KafF.jpg

If you didn't want to get into details, then why the fuck did you bring it up in the first place???

"Oh yeah guys, I sweeeeeaaaaaar I reeeeeaaalllllllly don't want to talk about this thing that I myself am bringing up"

Cause it was the 2nd top question on his live chat, so he said he will address it once and then he won't talk about it again. He didn't just bring it up himself.

He answered a direct question about Ariel on his live chat.

The Luke hate is funny. He's getting trashed for having the same opinion on Ariel that the average Sherdogger does.

Next time that there's an Ariel thread, I guarantee you that everybody shitting on Luke here will be insulting him.
this. no one likes ariel. i didnt like luke because he seems like his opinion was better than others. or i perceived it that way when he was on shows with others. but after having watch him he is far and away great at his job and i wish airel fucked off to talk about basketball

Its never a good Idea taking the high road and insinuating he could expose him.

Its basically slander without being man enough to say it. Weak shit and just shows Luke likes to instigate but isnt man enough to stand for his convictions. Classic snake and oportunistic asskisser.

Never trust people who behave like that

9oDrcRU.jpg

Just said it on his show.

Didnt want to get into much details. Said that if he wanted to blast Ariel he would have more than enough to do so and cash in all the attention the video would get, but he would rather take the high road.

Im listening to his show live, so i cant link the video now with a timestamp. Will try to do it once its available.
What's the story? Enlighten me, pls bud.

Back