Whittaker just got outclassed!!

Had no game plan, exhausted himself, than ate shite

Reach killed him - was just lunging at Izzy the whole time with looping shots. Not a great gameplan there

Israel landed a knockdown punch at the end of the 1st

Was getting beat up in the 2nd as well

Finish does not equal outclassed

TBH he really had bad coaching, I don't know anyone that would tell him to fight like that

When u swing and miss you lose twice your stamina

Whitaker fought a stupid fight - should have wrestled.

Man it’s level to striking . People just for some reason didn’t like him , it’s the same thing with Conor . High level striking , not anybody can learn how to strike , it’s like dancing u have to have the rythem. U have to wrestle guys like him and Conor .

TBH he really had bad coaching, I don't know anyone that would tell him to fight like that
He should started wrestling in the second, nope same tactic that got him layed out just like round 1. Amateur hour

Too wild and aggressive. Landed a few big shots but that counter was going to be there on a lot of misses. Can't remember ever seeing Whittiker this wild

Whittaker fought like an idiot and his chin was shot bad.

Whittaker looked like an amateur

Big difference from fighting a guy who barely fights and hopes to land one big shot in fights versus a guy who has way better technique, precision, cardio, reach.

Got a massive warning at the end of the first and was still fighting wildly. Surely he went against his own fight game plan?

I was just following along on Twitter but it sounded like he came out wild as fuck and not even attempted to be technical. I don’t know what the fuck that was about if true? He’s a better fighter than that.

Last edited:
Back