Whittaker just got outclassed!!

Funny how this fight played out opposite of what you are saying. Rob landing all the strikes and israel barely throwing then lands a well timed punch. Well....2.
lol he tooled Whittaker. Deal with it. He KO'ed Rob twice while "barely throwing".

Gastelum will sleep Whittaker too. Deal with that as well when it happens.

He got clipped twice, he was burning a lot of energy with those big misses. If he didn’t get KO’d, he would have been in for a rough rounds 3-5
When Wonder Boy TKOed Whittaker at WW and Adesanya whos a little bigger than Wonder Boy did It I wasnt surprised. I was more surprised when people didnt think Knuckles would have an issue with precision striking.

The best was the Whittaker is going to walk through that hype train threads. Smh...

Reminded me a ton of Franklin vs Silva

Champ getting completely outclassed on the feet by the challenger
Eerily similar to Silva Franklin 2 I believe, when Silva gave Franklin an impromptu nose job at like 4:59 of the first round. The balls on guys like Franklin and Whittaker to basically get knocked out and come back swinging a minute later, are huge no doubt.

lol he tooled Whittaker. Deal with it. He KO'ed Rob twice while "barely throwing".

Gastelum will sleep Whittaker too. Deal with that as well when it happens.

Yea and Costa will big bro Adesanya in the cage.

Rob looked slow from the get go, especially every time he threw his right hand I was amazed by how sluggish it looked.

Bobby Knuckles had an insane run and I really like the guy, but most of ya'll are in denial about what you just saw. The man is just straight up inferior to Israel. He will never be better. LOL @ the Captain Hindsight shit too, with all this "shoulda changed his gameplan bro!" nonsense. No. Bobby's only shot was with THAT gameplan and it failed miserably. Just fucking stop it guys.

Funny how this fight played out opposite of what you are saying. Rob landing all the strikes and israel barely throwing then lands a well timed punch. Well....2.
3 if we are being honest. Whitaker got saved by the Bell in the first.

adesanya is just better. plain and simple. whittaker had the right gameplan which was to swarm and he almost caught adesanya a couple of time. whittaker is not a wrestler and would not be able to take him down. He had to launch forward because he was at a massive reach disadvantage vs an elite striker.
stop saying whittaker had the wrong gameplan. this was always a fight he would find difficult.
If you're going to swarm then at least try to trap the guy along the cage. Instead he reset to the middle every time Adesanya got out of his range.

Back