Israel just did what Yoel couldn't within two rounds

TheAmericanCrack

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Yoel couldn't do what Israel just did in two rounds. Maybe Yoel isn't as good as we thought he is? If you would of asked me "Can Yoel beat Israel" before the costa fight I would of said 100% yes but after tonight I'm thinking he wouldn't be able to handle the reach, power, and accuracy of Israel.

I'm thinking Yoel would have to implement some wrestling if he was to win.

Romero could win if he actually wrestled. If he tries to turn it into a kickboxing match he will get pieced up.

I'm thinking Yoel would have to implement some wrestling if he was to win.

Romero could win if he actually wrestled. If he tries to turn it into a kickboxing match he will get pieced up.

I don't think he could wrestle Adesanya. Romero's MMA wrestling is overrated and he can't keep people down once he takes them down. Rob managed to effortlessly stuff most of his takedowns.

Are you using MMA Math? You know you'll go blind from that

Yoel Romero is 42 years old.

I get it that he looks good physically, but he's on his way out.

Whittaker didn't just run in a straight line at Yoel when they fought

Yoel couldn't do what Israel just did in two rounds. Maybe Yoel isn't as good as we thought he is? If you would of asked me "Can Yoel beat Israel" before the costa fight I would of said 100% yes but after tonight I'm thinking he wouldn't be able to handle the reach, power, and accuracy of Israel.
He did it and took zero damage, and barely broke a sweat. He maimed him in the first and executed him in the second. Check my post history, I called this shit for weeks. I also made an ice cold 400 on this card in total, and a sig bet too

I don't think he could wrestle Adesanya. Romero's MMA wrestling is overrated and he can't keep people down once he takes them down. Rob managed to effortlessly stuff most of his takedowns.
eh maybe

Don't forget this though - Yoel has fantastic defense at range against those kickboxing types. Save for a fluke freak orbital bone break, Rockhold and Whittaker couldn't put a scratch on him while he just stood in front of them and effortlessly blocked/parried all their shots. That could potentially be a problem for Izzy.

Rob's a better wrestler than Izzy. However, If forced to pick now I would choose Izzy over Romero because Romero would probably not implement his wrestling.

Yoel destroyed whittakers chin..thats why israel destroyed faster that he did.

Lol bruh you literally just made a thread saying Israel would get lose because of his confidence?

A0AF3A1A-9BB1-4199-B803-2C9E52908D6C.jpeg

Now you’re on his dick?

Laughable smh

Big deal. Robs been done with this business for awhile. He made some money and is happy. He will get another nice payday here and can fight Yoel a 3rd time

I said Izzy would win all along because Whittaker has no fight iq, and it was proven when he stood in the middle of the cage with no attempt to dirty box and got sparked......like a bitch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back