Israel just did what Yoel couldn't within two rounds

That's bullshit. Chins getting destroyed is a myth.

Actually it isnt.

Your body doesn't always understand what to do when it's getting KOd. .. you'll notice undefeated fighters take a lot of punishment their first time. After that they go to sleep quickly because their brain turns the body off as a defensive mechanism

Big deal. Robs been done with this business for awhile. He made some money and is happy. He will get another nice payday here and can fight Yoel a 3rd time

Fucking love excuses from casuals.

Yoel couldn't do what Israel just did in two rounds. Maybe Yoel isn't as good as we thought he is? If you would of asked me "Can Yoel beat Israel" before the costa fight I would of said 100% yes but after tonight I'm thinking he wouldn't be able to handle the reach, power, and accuracy of Israel.
That’s because yoel is a wrestler

Yoel couldn't do what Israel just did in two rounds. Maybe Yoel isn't as good as we thought he is? If you would of asked me "Can Yoel beat Israel" before the costa fight I would of said 100% yes but after tonight I'm thinking he wouldn't be able to handle the reach, power, and accuracy of Israel.
They are different fighters.

Yoel does not have Izzy’s striking skills.

Those three fighters are a triangle on paper as a match up.

fairweather :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Actually it isnt.

Your body doesn't always understand what to do when it's getting KOd. .. you'll notice undefeated fighters take a lot of punishment their first time. After that they go to sleep quickly because their brain turns the body off as a defensive mechanism

There's also the confidence factor. A guy who has been knocked out, is not going to approach a fight with the same level of confidence that they had before. This might lead to them giving up earlier than before when taking punishment.

But yes, there's certainly a physical factor that's been seen time and time again in the sport of boxing and MMA, where a guy known for his "chin", suddenly can't take a punch.

Nothing else explains Chuck Liddell eating punches like candy in his prime, and then going out like a lightbulb from anything that tapped his chin. It's not as if he had some great technical defense that suddenly went away. He relied on taking punches until he no longer could.

I do not think that Whittaker has "lost his chin" though, so much as he has just lost his mind. He was lunging into counter-punches all night. Common logic dictates that you'd change your gameplan after being knocked on your ass the first time.

I said it all along Izzy in 2 rounds because Robert Shitker likes to bang, or a 5 round decision if Shiteker decides to dirty box and give Izzy no room, fuck i'm good at this.

Fucking love excuses from casuals.

I picked Israel by KO in the 2nd.

I just dont think it was as big of deal as you.

Rob got the belt but he missed alot of guys Weidman Rockhold Paulo and had 2 wars with Yoel that could have gone either way

Me thinks Rob underestimated Izzy.

With Romero, Rob knew he was fighting for his life.

Easy nights work against a brawler who stands in the middle of the ring like forest griffen.

Yoel is very sneaky and lulls you into comfort zone. He isn't some wizard. Hes up there with Jones as one of the biggest frauds in the game.

He resorted to cheap tactics to the only guy who walked him down and still lost.

I picked Israel by KO in the 2nd.

I just dont think it was as big of deal as you.

Rob got the belt but he missed alot of guys Weidman Rockhold Paulo and had 2 wars with Yoel that could have gone either way

Hes wrecked everybody hes fought from standing, so this 'champion brawler' comes into the fight with the game plan of fighting the K1 guy standing in the middle of the ring XD

Well done that fight team.

He did in two rounds what Romero couldn't do in ten, omg, I just wrote the same thing in another thread...

Well its proved this brawler was never on Anderson Silva's level.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaybeHawk
Back