Mods: Unban Mesa_Runner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what Mesa did but he didn't seem to objectionable in his prior arguments. Maybe there should be 3 types of bans. Say like a one week, one month and one that last forever. The one week and possibly the one month might get those people to show a little self control and keep them from just opening another account anyway. When they are banned for a week or whatever you could also tell them opening another account will result in a permanent ban.

Like for my account, this:

nlrd0.jpg

It sucks ass, I hope the admins reconsider...

Oh shiz you were on at 2:00AM last night wernt you? What the hell did you get banned for?

Was pretty obvious to me that it would be only a matter of time before Mesa_Runner got banned.

Boondock got a lot of warnings iirc, and he played with fire with all the JT warwagon stuff. Though I <3 3rd man.

Oh shiz you were on at 2:00AM last night wernt you? What the hell did you get banned for?

There was this guy in the war room who wouldn't stop insulting people, so I told him to "stfu you :eek::eek::eek::eek:" and I was banned.

I was warned by computer fogie first, and I told him I wouldnt say it anymore, but a couple hours later I got banned anyway :(

Was pretty obvious to me that it would be only a matter of time before Mesa_Runner got banned.

Boondock got a lot of warnings iirc, and he played with fire with all the JT warwagon stuff. Though I <3 3rd man.

What made you think he was going to get banned?

There was this guy in the war room who wouldn't stop insulting people, so I told him to "stfu you :eek::eek::eek::eek:" and I was banned.

I was warned by computer fogie first, and I told him I wouldnt say it anymore, but a couple hours later I got banned anyway :(

Ouch, thats hard to swallow.

That sucks. Why did he get banned?

Really? Not James Thompson?

Isn't that what I posted :icon_chee

Maybe there should be 3 types of bans.

Right-o McFly...

How-about:
1. Yellow Card
2. Double Yellow
3. Teh Ban

When they are banned for a week or whatever you could also tell them opening another account will result in a permanent ban.

Even a TUFN00b knows this.
Code:

So they warn you and say your not gonna get banned, then they turn around and ban you....... HMMM thats cool. Talk about BS

I think you probably deserved that ban..... of course....a lot of good it did...here you are...lol

He deserved it,

He was one of the most biased posters there were. He would use racism too, but subtly, so it wasn't completely obvious.

Mesa was a good dude. I even kidded him about Christianity and he laughed it off.

Bring him back!!!

thank god nobody started a unban youeffsea thread!!!

He got banned too? LOL Shiz at this pace everyone on sherdog is gonna get banned tonight.

hopefully Grappling Dummy and Jack Bower are the next to go.

There was this guy in the war room who wouldn't stop insulting people,

It's the war room...?!

WTF is going on when people are getting TehBan for actions in there?!?!

so I told him to "stfu you :eek::eek::eek::eek:" and I was banned.

But honestly, How far did you think this would really get you??

/shakes-head.

Unban Mesa. Mesa was a great poster, and had the unpopular position of both being a Hughes fan and a religious person and he held his own. He was a very good poster.

what does it mean if you have a green name like the other dude does? Instead of your names appearing white, they are like vomit green or bile yellow.

it means....don't fuck with me....I own you! Well it means I have a Platinum membership...which just means I pay for the privalege of posting in silly threads like this :) some added bennies like larger avs, private forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back