Crime 'Incredibly Disturbing': Calif. Woman Allegedly Sexually Abused 2 Boys, 14, and Gave Them Drugs

Its every 14 year old boys wet dream. Stop being hysterical.
Not the best idea for a 14 year old to get whatever they dream of. Pretty sure I wanted a 1000cc street bike and a bottle of jack daniels around that age.

And some quarter/half sticks of dynamite my friend's dad always somehow got. I was way into explosives at that age.

Its not sexual assault, thats what you cant wrap your mind around. Those boys wanted to fuck her and had a blast doing it
The children where under the age of consent, please tell me which bit of fucking someone under the legal age of consent is not sexual assault, regardless of whether the children wanted it or not.

tenor.gif

Agreed

You saw that happen yourself?

I know there was a well publicized story a while ago of something like that happening. IIRC the boy was like Filipino and he impregnated the teacher who went to jail for a few years and after she got out the two got married.

EDIT: Here's the story

I honestly think this kid was fucked for life by her.
Yep. When I was a kid, there was a friend of ours and the story was that his mother was screwing another kid we knew. I'd say we were 14-15. They were together for about 15 years. He's not exactly a winner in life years later either. If I remember correctly, they went out of state and got married somewhere it was legal for them to marry. Even got his mom to OK it.

Yep. When I was a kid, there was a friend of ours and the story was that his mother was screwing another kid we knew. I'd say we were 14-15. They were together for about 15 years. He's not exactly a winner in life years later either. If I remember correctly, they went out of state and got married somewhere it was legal for them to marry. Even got his mom to OK it.
Holy shit. Yeah I think getting sucked into adulthood like that by some hag is probably not the best coming of age experience for a young boy.

So when you say they were together for 15 years they eventually split up? Did they have kids?

Holy shit. Yeah I think getting sucked into adulthood like that by some hag is probably not the best coming of age experience for a young boy.

So when you say they were together for 15 years they eventually split up? Did they have kids?
They never had kids. He did with someone else.

The children where under the age of consent, please tell me which bit of fucking someone under the legal age of consent is not sexual assault, regardless of whether the children wanted it or not.
they are not children in a sense of prepubescent kids, they are pubescent teenagers, and they often have sex with other teens. There's a big difference when it's teen involved compared to prepubescent kid. Functionally ready to have sex and do all the time. Nobody bats an eye when teens have sex with other teens, but adult and teen combination is the end of the world.......... spare me the crocodile tears.

Well since you're properly progressive you wouldn't have much of an issue with your gay son having sex with his male teacher right?

Teenage boys don't always know what's best for them. Like I said earlier what do you think would happen to these boys if they contracted an STD or got the lady pregnant? You think they'll still be trading high fives?
Again the play to homophobia does not prove what I think you think it would prove.

STD's and pregnancy are a reality for any sexual active young man. Its not limited to sex with older people only and is actually less likely there with an experienced and hopefully more responsible partner. So if my concern was those, it would be more rightly directed as sex with girls nearer his own age.

How about the six year old boy that was molested by god know who. Parents either don't know what happened or sweep it under the rug. (Maybe it was the father that did it????) The boy grows up troubled, acts out, unhappy and dies early of alcohol related illness. Leaving a brother that would be happy to beat the perpetrator to death with a baseball bat.

Mary Kay Letourneau spent time in prison for nothing.....

they are not children in a sense of prepubescent kids, they are pubescent teenagers, and they often have sex with other teens. There's a big difference when it's teen involved compared to prepubescent kid. Functionally ready to have sex and do all the time. Nobody bats an eye when teens have sex with other teens, but adult and teen combination is the end of the world.......... spare me the crocodile tears.
It's an adult fucking a child, if it was a male teacher fucking those boys, you'd be screaming from the hill tops to ha e him executed, but because it's female, it don't count, cause the children wanted it, said every paedophile I've ever kept locked up.

Some of the responses itt...good God.

Excusing sexual assault on a minor??? Muthafuckin WHAT???

I've said since the start that I am not saying parents should like it.

I am saying from the 15/16 year old boys vantage point almost all will like it and find it positive outside rare instances of emotional abuse. for most young boys at that age sex is simply about the release and little more. They would happily release again with another girl they find pretty 1 hour later. and another 1 hour after that. Oh to be that young again.
15/16 is moving the goal posts as well. These kids were 14 and there is a big difference between a 14 year old and a sixteen year old. If this was a 17 year old I probably wouldn't have mustered the energy to make a response.
I used a few girls back in the day and had some one nighters and I never really felt good about it. Women aren't just there for our release and satisfaction. I'm not talking about putting them on a pedestal but at least treating them like they're human beings with feelings and emotions and not objectifying them down to their genitalia in order to bust a nut.

Boys at 14 want to fuck older women. Its different. Its not really abuse its just what the courts call it.

I was getting my dick sucked at 14 by older girls all the time and even the kids who dont definitely want it. Girls are different. Dont be so naive

This is incorrect. You need to educate yourself on abuse.

15/16 is moving the goal posts as well. These kids were 14 and there is a big difference between a 14 year old and a sixteen year old. If this was a 17 year old I probably wouldn't have mustered the energy to make a response.
I used a few girls back in the day and had some one nighters and I never really felt good about it. Women aren't just there for our release and satisfaction. I'm not talking about putting them on a pedestal but at least treating them like they're human beings with feelings and emotions and not objectifying them down to their genitalia in order to bust a nut.
Ya i should have said and meant 14-16 there as I think you typically get a range o f maturity (or immaturity) in that range that is typically not as present at 17 and above.

@Seano @CubicleGangster

I think you guys are as dismissive of the possibility that a teenager can be a willing participant as others are that they're victims. That's why I always make the distinction between pedos and hebos.

Does that mean I give these adults a pass? Hell no. As adults we're better at communication, manipulation and cognisant of the consequences of our actions. Meaning even if we disregard age of consent laws these sorts of relationships can't be between equals even if the teenager initiates them.

However, my point in all these conversations is we're lessening the severity of child rape when we muddy the waters and lump everything under one heading.

@Seano @CubicleGangster

I think you guys are as dismissive of the possibility that a teenager can be a willing participant as others are that they're victims. That's why I always make the distinction between pedos and hebos.

Does that mean I give these adults a pass? Hell no. As adults we're better at communication, manipulation and cognisant of the consequences of our actions. Meaning even if we disregard age of consent laws these sorts of relationships can't be between equals even if the teenager initiates them.

However, my point in all these conversations is we're lessening the severity of child rape when we muddy the waters and lump everything under one heading.
I think you're dismissing the lack of maturity a 15 year old has today vs when we were kids. That said, I still think its wrong to diddle young teenagers when you're not one yourself. I'm not sure if you're trying to get me to change my opinion on this or what but I will not. If you're in your 40s and you're trying to fuck a 15 year old, then you should be punished and identified.

I think you're dismissing the lack of maturity a 15 year old has today vs when we were kids. That said, I still think its wrong to diddle young teenagers when you're not one yourself. I'm not sure if you're trying to get me to change my opinion on this or what but I will not. If you're in your 40s and you're trying to fuck a 15 year old, then you should be punished and identified.
Did you completely miss my 2nd paragraph?

Back