Crime 'Incredibly Disturbing': Calif. Woman Allegedly Sexually Abused 2 Boys, 14, and Gave Them Drugs

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/incredibly-disturbing-calif-woman-allegedly-143809048.html

A California mother is facing multiple charges for allegedly having sex with two 14-year-old boys she’s accused of plying with drugs and alcohol.

Amalia Marie Utz, 47, of Oak Park, was arrested October 9, charged with lewd and lascivious acts with a minor and oral copulation with a minor under 16.

Utz, who posted $20,000 bail for her release, has not entered pleas to those charges, but will be asked to do so during a preliminary hearing set for October 25.

A statement from the Ventura County Sheriff’s Office alleges they were contacted by local school officials on October 1 and “began investigating a rumor of an adult female sexually assaulting a 14-year-old male in September of 2019.”

Several individuals were interviewed by investigators, and police allege “it was discovered there was a second victim and numerous calls for service” at Utz’ home, including calls related to “juvenile disturbances, found runaways, juveniles in possession of and smoking marijuana, high school age parties, alcohol being given to minors by [Utz], and reckless driving.”

21b3994ff77594af51a99b601f6fbc74

Shes ugly so lets press charges

Throw her in a hole and fill it with cement.

She gave them drugs and banged them? Sounds horrifying.

tZOS8.gif

Ha. 2 - 14 year olds. She didn't ply them into sex with drugs. She offered sex to 2 - 14 year old boys they accepted and also got high while banging.

Feel good story of the year.

Well rather a real woman than this..

1405362014611195427.gif

fell off hard since them Whitesnake vids, amirite

Gave them drugs and sucked their dicks?

giphy.gif

Bro, that's not an abuser. That's called a good host.

pedomoms are getting sloppy with their modus operandi

Man those kids are gonna have so much fame in their neighborhood. Gods for banging that mom.

I banged a 38yr old mom when i was 15. These guys are better than me

Man those kids are gonna have so much fame in their neighborhood. Gods for banging that mom.

I banged a 38yr old mom when i was 15. These guys are better than me
Respect brother.

good looking blonde with blue eyes.

NOT GUILTY!!!!! *BANGS GAVEL(AND DEFENDANT)*

Back