Brandon Schaub Racist Controversy

LOL, Schaub needs to mock racial minorities to make himself funny! Fucking racist piece of shit.

There are billions of Asians, dude.

I'm sure they appreciate you fighting for them, although I'm pretty sure non-Westernized Asians wonder why you hate yourself and your country/people so much and pretend to love 'the World.'

Xenophile.

Last edited:
anything does go. It's not like im calling for his career to be over. I'm just recognizing that it was fucked up that he thought it'd be funny.

Suck my cock. I'm probably righter wing than you.

You may consider yourself a 'righter winger' but you definitely dress to the left. You know...dress. In the tailor sense.

Not sure how this works, but....aren't you a racist for posting this?
This is the most real post I’ve ever read on Sherdog and I’ve been here since 2006. These are the times we live in.

Why do the Chinese do that?

“hs” = sh

Qi = ch

Why not just use sh and ch? Those are the corresponding english letters for the correct sound, no?

You seriously are ignorant to the Nuance of Asians being marginalized in the USA by specifically white people. It's called context but your brain doesn't work on more than one level. You need to level up kid. You can disagree all you want but you are objectively wrong for saying it is the same thing as making fun of a white person in Montana with a Louisiana accent which doesn't even make sense. Those people were not marginalized by White Society as Asians were and Brendan slob doing an Asian accent about an Asian who speaks perfect English and better English than slob is twice as racist! it's one thing if the doctor actually had an Asian accent you can call it a bad joke but the fact that the Asian doctor speaks perfect English highlights the tone deaf racism

I feel like you've marginalized punctuation.

Southerners weren't 'marginalized?' You ever heard of Sherman's March to the Sea?

Ever noticed a Southerner being made fun in popular media? There's a rare stereotype, eh? Probably not, because it confirms your bias.

Everyone is free to leave just as they were free to come here to our racist, unfair country which only victimizes them and offers them no opportunity.

Sounds weird when you say it that way though.

I'm not even sure why I'm engaging with you low-level scumbags. Hopefully you hide your racism in public. you're a keyboard clown just like the rest of them.

If we're all just keyboard clowns who are only racist on the internet then it sounds like racism doesn't exist in the real world.

Is that what you meant to say? If so you can quit complaining so much.

The people who are saying it's not racist are most likely people that have never felt an ounce of discrimination or racism in their life. I've experienced some backwards ass racism in my life being out with a girlfriend that is visibly not the same ethnicity as me and having complete random ass strangers make fucked up comments in a real bad attempt at an accent associated with my ethnicity. And I don't even have an accent.
Schaub's laziness in the joke kind of makes it worse you know? Like there's bad jokes and then there's lazy bad jokes - the guy he's impersonating speaks better English than Schaub + no accent.

Nobody has it as bad as you poor victims do :(

Will you ever get justice?

Do you want some ice for it? Did people say mean things? I'm surprised you didn't fly into a self-righteous rage and make them pay for their fighting words.

PS...which country is your 'ethnicity' from so that I can follow their example of non-racism? It must be a multi-cultural nirvana.

Why is an opthamologist sticking a needle in Schaub's lip? This makes no sense.

I thought this would be about him saying Fox wanted black analysts and "We get it". This isnt so much racist as it is him being terrible at comedy.

“hs” = sh

Qi = ch

Why not just use sh and ch? Those are the corresponding english letters for the correct sound, no?

Its not Chinese -there are 2 dialects, Mandarin and Cantonese.
The Mandarin you can identify by the Shinshushin shinshunshushow - sound
Cantonese is used far less frequently, mostly by the older, more rural folks and you'll quickly know them by the : BOKCHOW!! sound and intensity

#IKnowChinese.com
#IKnockKungFu.net

“hs” = sh

Qi = ch

It's like Brett Favre, pronounced like "Farv", certain people who pronounce "ask" like "axe".

“hs” = sh

Qi = ch

Lol, they aren’t the ones translating, blame the English language for fucking up name translations

Yeah and you're the little turd I called out for constantly race baiting. And cry me a river, I called you boy. Mental midget.

To be clear, you repeatedly called me "boy" and told me you "owned me like property" because you thought I was black and hoped that would incite a racially charged private conversation where you could up your racism without getting banned for it. Call it tattling, sure, but I reported you because you kept going and it was fucking weird - clearly the mods agreed and lmao I don't have an obligation to a conversation in a private message chain with someone like you just because you started one with me after you got upset at my posts in a thread. You are literally nothing to me.

I responded "don't care stop messaging me" multiple times and you kept going, calling me a "race baiting f*ggot" (I'm starring it out because that's how you presented it to me. Not sure what the point in that is. Do you think that changes the word or something? Makes it more okay? ) because I was in a thread about racism that you were also in. Ironic, because here you are spamming up another race-related thread while this is likely the first one I've been in since you decided to spam up my inbox.

Either way, you're an extremely cringeworthy human being and probably the definition of a the fat, white overly sensitive right-winger that I referred to earlier that is of high risk of driving a vehicle through a crowd of protesters or shooting up a school. Now fuck off loser.

Last edited:
Lefties have essentially desensitized me to racism, tired of hearing about it and no longer giving a fuck.

So you're ok with racism because other people are not ok with racism? How enlightened of you.

Unfunny but really , he's not the sharpest tool in the shed . But meanwhile Chappelle's white guy voice cracks me up every time. God people are fragile now.

To be clear, you repeatedly called me "boy" and told me you "owned me like property" because you thought I was black and hoped that would incite a racially charged private conversation where you could up your racism without getting banned for it. Call it tattling, sure, but I reported you because you kept going and it was fucking weird - clearly the mods agreed and lmao I don't owe you an obligation to a conversation in a private message chain just because you started one with me after you got upset at my posts in a thread. You are literally nothing to me.

I responded "don't care stop messaging me" multiple times and you kept going, calling me a "race baiting f*ggot" (I'm starring it out because that's how you presented it to me) because I was in a thread about racism that you were also in. Ironic, because here you are spamming up another race-related thread while this is likely the first one I've been in since you decided to spam up my inbox.

Either way, you're an extremely cringeworthy human being and probably the definition of a the fat, white overly sensitive right-winger that I referred to earlier that is of high risk of driving a vehicle through a crowd of protesters or shooting up a school. Now fuck off loser.
You seem to forget the endless amount of race baiting you did that led to me talking down to you. And lol at you talking about me always frequenting threads about race: it's the only place I see you post so you must like them too. So you talk shit to me about something we share in common? You are a hypocrite and a pathetic race baiter. People like you actually enjoy being the victim.

There are billions of Asians, dude.

I'm sure they appreciate you fighting for them, although I'm pretty sure non-Westernized Asians wonder why you hate yourself and your country/people so much and pretend to love 'the World.'

Xenophile.

What does there being billions of Asians have to do with their status as a minority in America? Do you think dumb casual racism about Asian Americans is ok because there are a billion Chinese people on the other side of the planet? I don't think anyone really cares about this dumb Schaub bit. All the people lining up to proudly proclaim how ok they are with racism is the real problem and why threads like this are the worst thing on Sherdog.

Back