Brandon Schaub Racist Controversy

People outside of MMA are onto Schaub now.

A few video editors are combining clips of his lies & theft of jokes & fight analysis.

Its part of a standup routine. As dumb and unfunny that Schaub is as a standup comedian, its not meant to be taken seriously and more famous comics have done so much worse.

I get that Sherdog hates Schaub but ffs, is this really worth a thread?

People are dismissing this because casual racism against Asians is dismissed easier, but if his impression of a black doctor was “Shiiiiet dawg, looking for some bitches and menthol” people would be outraged

You seem to forget the endless amount of race baiting you did that led to me talking down to you. And lol at you talking about me always frequenting threads about race: it's the only place I see you post so you must like them too. So you talk shit to me about something we share in common? You are a hypocrite and a pathetic race baiter. People like you actually enjoy being the victim.

I'm not a "victim" and I'm not acting like one lmao. I'm just highlighting all the awkward shit you do in your battle against the races (that a quick search shows you've been bitching about on Sherdog since 2014). You want me to try to act like one. I never have and could care less what you are saying, which probably upsets you more and that's what led to you letting your emotions get the better of you - because, you know, you're a sensitive pussy - and sending me those messages. You can post all the dumb shit you want and you'll never see me try and drag you into a private message chain because I don't give a fuccccckk about you.

And I'm going to continue to not give a fuck about you as I exit this thread and ignore the next 10 notifications I get from you begging for my attention.

Unfunny but really , he's not the sharpest tool in the shed . But meanwhile Chappelle's white guy voice cracks me up every time. God people are fragile now.

How does acknowledging that this dumb joke is racist make people fragile? Not all race based humor is racist. Good comics with self awareness can have good material. Just using a dumb stereotypical Asian accent while telling a story is racist. The only thing in that bit that's supposed to elicit a laugh is the dumb accent. There's no joke other than "my doctor was Asian".

I don't think anyone really cares about this and the OP is 100% posting this to stir up shit because 80% of Sherdoggers love to virtue signal about how much they hate SJWs and love racism.

I'm not a "victim" and I'm not acting like one lmao. I'm just highlighting all the awkward shit you do in your battle against the races (that a quick search shows you've been bitching about on Sherdog since 2014). You want me to try to act like one. I never have and could care less what you are saying, which probably upsets you more and that's what led to you letting your emotions get the better of you - because, you know, you're a sensitive pussy - and sending me those messages. You can post all the dumb shit you want and you'll never see me try and drag you into a private message chain because I don't give a fuccccckk about you.

And I'm going to continue to not give a fuck about you as I exit this thread and ignore the next 10 notifications I get from you begging for my attention.
You keep race baiting and I'll keep making fun of you, Lil' Mikey.

I feel like you've marginalized punctuation.

Southerners weren't 'marginalized?' You ever heard of Sherman's March to the Sea?

Ever noticed a Southerner being made fun in popular media? There's a rare stereotype, eh? Probably not, because it confirms your bias.

Everyone is free to leave just as they were free to come here to our racist, unfair country which only victimizes them and offers them no opportunity.

Sounds weird when you say it that way though.

Somehow being from a region where peoples' great great grandparents rebelled to maintain slavery is the same as being a minority that until recently faced widespread institutionalized racism? Because Sherman burned Georgia 150 years ago white people in the south are marginalized? I mean come on, wtf is this shit.

I’m all about dark humor and controversial subject matter but that is just weak stand up more than anything. Robin Williams used to impersonate races all the time and he could be both funny and tasteful while being over the top. Schaub just isn’t funny. That is the bottom line. Whether or not he’s a racist is anybody’s fucking guess but I think his comedic shortcomings make this clip worse than it is.

to make an Asian impression funny you need two white chiclets as your front teeth. And giant glasses that make your slanty eyes look larger. But slanty nonetheless

Yep, that's pretty much how Sherdog works.

what? Any jokes are fine with me?

I’m glad you think “people of color” need to be stood up for my white guys like you.

As if they’re so fragile they can’t laugh at a joke and need some dipshit. Like you to stand up for them.

imagine being a Mexican or black. And all of these white people say that having a voter id is racist.

as if those people are so god damn stupid they can’t spring for $15. Over the course of a lifetime to get a fucking Id

you’re the racist. You’re viewing them as fragile and retarded. And they can’t take a joke.

it’s so hilarious that people like you can’t see it.

what are they a chia pet. You water them and they grow.
Get the fuck outta here. Nobody is held back by racism

Ethnic people get a head start at life from colleges to jobs to name what ever you want because of their skin color.

If you’re not white. You need special advantages in life.

that’s what you think?
What about equality

the problem starts at home. Get back to me in 10 years. As what I’ve seen in 40 years is the same old shit.

But men cry that’s the difference. Also. You’re a giant :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: as well.

Last edited:
If we're all just keyboard clowns who are only racist on the internet then it sounds like racism doesn't exist in the real world.

Is that what you meant to say? If so you can quit complaining so much.
well well this really touched a nerve with you. If the shoe fits then I guess you got to wear it or in your case clown nose. Most of you ignorant dimwits will never say anything in public so you speak loudly on the internet but have a small dick I mean carry a small stick in real life.

I'm more offended by whatever the fuck he's wearing. He reminds me of the kid that dressed himself in middle school.
Reminds me so much of this gif.
giphy.gif

Also whatever material he doesnt shamelessly steal from other comedians he just lies through his teeth (Not just on the special, his podcasts are full of stolen quotes and mannerisms and he backtracks on his usually WRONG opinions from week to week) and his whole Travis Browne story was filled with nothing but lies and overblown stats, it'd be comical if Brendan wasnt so painfully unfunny.
Someone really hit the nail on the head when they called him a frankensteins monster of stolen ideas.

How does acknowledging that this dumb joke is racist make people fragile? Not all race based humor is racist. Good comics with self awareness can have good material. Just using a dumb stereotypical Asian accent while telling a story is racist. The only thing in that bit that's supposed to elicit a laugh is the dumb accent. There's no joke other than "my doctor was Asian".

I don't think anyone really cares about this and the OP is 100% posting this to stir up shit because 80% of Sherdoggers love to virtue signal about how much they hate SJWs and love racism.

Didn't you see the outrage at Chappelle's last special? Plenty of people were offended. I honestly don't care, people telling bad jokes won't ever offend me. You can talk all you want about * good comics with awareness * did you find Chappelle's offensive ?

Didn't you see the outrage at Chappelle's last special? Plenty of people were offended. I honestly don't care, people telling bad jokes won't ever offend me. You can talk all you want about * good comics with awareness * did you find Chappelle's offensive ?

Yes. Chapelle went out of his way to be offensive to play into the dumb "anti-SJW" sentiment with his latest special. Whiney and not very funny. Tons of people eat that shit up though.

Yes. Chapelle went out of his way to be offensive to play into the dumb "anti-SJW" sentiment with his latest special. Whiney and not very funny. Tons of people eat that shit up though.

Yeah once again. I'm not offended by any of it . Words are just words. If you don't like it don't watch it.

if you're a moron then yeah it's racist. if you're not a dipshit hanging on every celebrities words trying to "get them", then you're not racist... not to mention he's on a stage telling jokes. is he a funny comedian? I'd say no, but I applaud him for being up there doing it and some do think he's funny. more to the point, if you're getting offended at a comedy show, then you're part of the problem. and a moron

There are billions of Asians, dude.

I'm sure they appreciate you fighting for them, although I'm pretty sure non-Westernized Asians wonder why you hate yourself and your country/people so much and pretend to love 'the World.'

Xenophile.
WTF?

This must be the first time I'm cheering the SJW's on. Burn him at the stake. Burn him to ash. KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Nah, who fucking cares. I'm far more offended that an untalented brosky jackass is getting a comedy special, not off talent, or even good material written by others, but by sucking Joe Rogans dick.

Back