Social Trump Booed at World Series

58miles

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
And in addition the fans ironically broke out into a chorus of LOCK HIM UP!!!

That'll teach him.

Fucking liberal sports fans libtarded!

amirite

I bet it crushed him just look at his face once he realized an entire stadium was booing him

Fake news. They piped those boo's through the speakers to drown out the massive applause he was getting.

That was some john cena/roman reigns tweener bullshit.

Definitely not xpac heat.

Saw this earlier and i couldnt help but feel bad for him. The guy is watching an "American pastime " sport, or whatever they call one of those most boring ball games, and they boo. I felt sad, really.

Then i thought, thats a shitload of people doing it.

It was like Spinal Tap Hilary had appeared just before him and the crowd was still jeering her .....

Here is what is scary about this. I promise that in Alabama he would have got a standing ovation.

We are literally becoming two different countries. Catalonia/Hong Kong is in our future.

Here is what is scary about this. I promise that in Alabama he would have got a standing ovation.

We are literally becoming two different countries. Catalonia/Hong Kong is in our future.
Yellow dog journalists can't start was anymore. So they start insurrections. That'll sell clicks. Because like many corporations, they only care about money

didn't obama get boo'd a few times.

i'm sure w did in '08

Back