Social Trump Booed at World Series

iu

What else did he expect? Of course he was going to get booed, every POTUS who goes to a professional sporting event will be.

He’ll get plenty of cheers when he wins in 2020.

Boos receive 2/10.

But the lock him up chant?

That's solid work.

You mean Trump got boo'd in Democratic stronghold, Washington?

Stop the presses.

lmao. trump curse now applies to the nats. they lost that game and will now lose the series. hope it was worth it libs

What else did he expect? Of course he was going to get booed, every POTUS who goes to a professional sporting event will be.

Except we have a number of very recent examples of that not occurring to presidents not named Trump.

Except we have a number of very recent examples of that not occurring to presidents not named Trump.

Oh I'm sure. Fans booed Obama making a 9/11 tribute once. But keep imaging it's limited to Trump. People don't want politics highlighted in sports. In this case, everyone knew Trump was going, so of course the usual suspects showed up. He had to know it.

Yeah well that's a different sport, a different team, and most importantly a different party. Oh wait...

A. Obama's cheering was due to Canadians recognizing what a real leader of a real nation looks like

B. In Major League Baseball former owner cred overrules even war criminal cred, so he got a decently warm reception all the same.

That being said, there's always a petty joy in watching the person on Earth who takes themselves more seriously than anyone else getting booed to piss when all he cares about is adulation, like a 3 year old
maxresdefault.jpg

Here is what is scary about this. I promise that in Alabama he would have got a standing ovation.

We are literally becoming two different countries. Catalonia/Hong Kong is in our future.
We literally live in two different worlds and I don't see it getting better. Who can out petty who.

Sucks for those of us stuck in the middle.

Back