Stop the scar tissue excuse

Niels

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Stop saying Nate Diaz's scar tissue is the reason he looks so fucked up all the time.

The reason he looks fucked up all the time is that he has no defense and he in fact gets fucked up.

Even in his McGregor win.

Could you imagine if he had scar tissue on his body? Lol that body work by Mas was absolutely brutal

When McGregor gets fucked up he taps when Nate gets fucked up he bleeds.

Last edited:
Both are true, he blocks with his face thereby creating scar tissue which gets progressively worse. Nasty cycle it might be about time to hang them up, it's not like he's going to learn to block or Bob and weave at this stage of his career.

The scar tissue excuse was bullshit. He got sliced with a mean elbow and then he got kicked in the face. He would have been busted open, regardless.

I have no doubt that it cuts easier than regular healthy skin. I also have no doubt that Jorge was bearing the piss out of Nates face

someone tapping when they get fucked up vs someone who bleeds and keeps fighting when they get fucked up is relevant, wow
Not even a McGregor fan anymore, but jeez you guys need more time to cope with the fact he tapped than McGregor himself...

The only reason Nate is still in the UFC is his big mouth and the fanbase he has because of it

Nate fans always have an excuse, even on the back of a 3 round savage beating they still think the stoppage was better for Jorge.

At this stage he will end up losing a lot by doctor stoppage.

Not even a McGregor fan anymore, but jeez you guys need more time to cope with the fact he tapped than McGregor himself...

The only reason Nate is still in the UFC is his big mouth and the fanbase he has because of it
No, he is in the UFC because he is a draw and a top ten fighter.
He has fans because he doesn't beat on old men and rape women.

No, he is in the UFC because he is a draw and a top ten fighter.
He has fans because he doesn't beat on old men and rape women.
Oh... now I get it you just came to this post to bitch about Conor...

I pity you

Well, the scar tissue thing could also be used an argument against Nate.

To some extent fans consider Nate one of the baddest/toughest/most durable because he's always moving forward despite bleeding like a stuck pig.
Maybe we should argue that he just bleeds easily, he's not necessarily even that damaged - so it's not really that impressive that he keeps trucking forward despite bleeding

Last edited:
Stop saying Nate Diaz's scar tissue is the reason he looks so fucked up all the time.

The reason he looks fucked up all the time is that he has no defense and he in fact gets fucked up.

Even in his McGregor win.
Except that any dimwit can see the eyebrow cut was a reopened wound from his last fight. It literally tore like tissue paper.

Have you met an Diaz brother and looked at their face up close? It's like the fucking surface of the moon with scar tissue.

Except that any dimwit can see the eyebrow cut was a reopened wound from his last fight. It literally tore like tissue paper.

Have you met an Diaz brother and looked at their face up close? It's like the fucking surface of the moon with scar tissue.
I know he claimed it reopened which might be true, but I hear Diaz fans claiming scar tissue after every fight

Also that elbow would open up any face

And sure I'll just fly to the US to meet one and ask them if I can stare at their faces.

If they had any sort of defense they wouldn't have all that 'scar tissue' ...

Last edited:
Nate Diaz's scar tissue is the reason he looks so fucked up all the time

nate diaz has good defense noob.

Back