Do you want to see Masvidal-Diaz rematch?

FireKidWS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don’t.

I’m a fan of both.

- Diaz is too tough for his own good. Masvidal lit him up. Was painful to watch.

-Diaz has more winnable match ups.

-Masvidal has bigger money fights.

-Yes, I wanted to see Diaz round 4 and 5 and if he was going to perform better. But that’s not worth another fight.

-Colby (once he wins) vs Masvidal is clearly the fight to make.

Not really. Nate had nothing for Jorge

-Masvidal has bigger money fights.
A rematch with Nate would be a pretty big pay day. Besides a Conor fight, I think a rematch with Nate would bring him the most money..

That being said, I don't want to see a rematch either...

Nope.

Would tune in for Nick - Masvidal though.

I think there are better matches for both fighters but I wouldn't say no to a rematch. Not in New York.

Until the dumb ass ending, it was a fun fight.

Masvidal is edging toward a title shot, so a rematch against Nate would jeopardize that. Get Nate some more fights against other action fighters.

No.
Only stalls Mas forward momentum. He deserves higher ranked and better opponents. If Nate had been cussing and insulting him, Jorge would have ended it in 1st round.

Can all of you please link to the post after the first Nate Conor fight that where you said Conor shouldnt get a rematch cos he got smoked? LOL You can't, because you didnt. Stop hating. lol

Nope. Jorge is proven to be a better fighter by a big margin.

Diaz is 1-3 in rounds 4 and 5 in the UFC he wasn't going to get any better and the only round he's won in the Championship rounds was r5 vs Conor.
There's no legitimate fighting reason for a rematch it'd just be about generating money for a BS fake belt.

Mas was winning 2 X 30-26 and one 30-27. I'd say it was a determined who was better. I mean yeah the doctor stoppage was shitty to have happen, but right now no need to rematch.

Given how effortlessly Masvidal has dispatched his last 3 opponents now, I want to see Masvidal fight a top 5 opponent.

Nate wasnt coming back from that hellacious beating. Jorge targeted the body for a reason

Can all of you please link to the post after the first Nate Conor fight that where you said Conor shouldnt get a rematch cos he got smoked? LOL You can't, because you didnt. Stop hating. lol

It's completely different.

Conor had to have a rematch because he got demolished and it fucked up going for the LW belt which was the UFC's plan. He was meant to be fighting RdA and not Nate for the LW title.
So it didn't matter what anyone though the UFC were making it.

Who cares if Nate lost, he's lost 10 times in the UFC now. There's no career path for him just exciting fights where he's hopefully competitive.

It sucks that it ended the way it did, but there was still a clear winner. For all we know that same cut would open again.

No. Masvidal was winning convincingly, and muh rounds 4 and 5 Nate is a false claim that falls apart under scrutiny. We saw who the better fighter was yesterday. Masvidal should fight the winner of Usman/Covington or bait out Colon for a bigger payday.

Nope. Jorge is proven to be a better fighter by a big margin.

“Proven” and “big margin” are tough sells.

Nate is a cardio machine.

Yes, Masvidal lit him up. But the fight was stopped early.

Nah, I wanna see Jorge vs. the winner of Colby / Usman

Back