Do you want to see Masvidal-Diaz rematch?

“Proven” and “big margin” are tough sells.

Nate is a cardio machine.

Yes, Masvidal lit him up. But the fight was stopped early.
It was stopped early hence why Diaz is still breathing.

No - we saw that Nate had nothing for him. Jorge won't wilt like others he'd have just kept beating the piss out of Nate if they had let it go on.

If this was a 3 round fight it was complete domination by Masvidal. I don't want to see them run it back. Let's see Masvidal fight the winner of Colby and Usman fight.

You bet.
Jorge looked great but the fight was far from over.

No - we saw that Nate had nothing for him. Jorge won't wilt like others he'd have just kept beating the piss out of Nate if they had let it go on.
To say he had nothing for him is silly, yeah he hurt Nate early but Diaz was still winning the clinch and started winning exchanges while Mas was getting tired.

I would love to see a legit 5 rounds between the two, not some suspect 3 round fight because a boxing match was starting...
I don’t care who wins, just want to see a proper end.

To say he had nothing for him is silly, yeah he hurt Nate early but Diaz was still winning the clinch and started winning exchanges while Mas was getting tired.
I agree.
Diaz actually landed some solid punches in the 2nd-3rd that Masvidal has to gameface to hide how hurt he was.
Not saying he was gonna win, but I believe that he was definitely still in the fight.

Not right now. Jorge was piecing him up. Nate is a warrior , though.

It's completely different.

Conor had to have a rematch because he got demolished and it fucked up going for the LW belt which was the UFC's plan. He was meant to be fighting RdA and not Nate for the LW title.
So it didn't matter what anyone though the UFC were making it.

Who cares if Nate lost, he's lost 10 times in the UFC now. There's no career path for him just exciting fights where he's hopefully competitive.
this.

on top of the fact that Conor was slapping him around in the 1st fight and showed that he at least had the chance to put him away whereas Mas completely destroyed Diaz and Diaz offered nothing past "championship rounds hopefully he's tired from kicking my ass" like he usually does.

I’ll have to re-watch to confirm, but on first watch yes, a rematch is warranted. Mas was dominating but things were about to get real interesting in rds 4-5.

Remember: Conor was having his way with Nate too, for about 8 mins, but when he slowed, Nate was all over him.

Also, I believe Nate when he says that he had an injury during camp and needed more rest after Pettis. The rematch is hardly a lock for Masvidal IMO.

Stoppage was inevitable.

Diaz had 0 chance of turning it around. He doesnt have the power to KO someone with 1 punch, and i doubt he was gonna volume punch his way to victory in last 2 rounds.

i honestly dont want to see Nate fight again. He had a good career, is a good dude, but too tough for his own good.

It would be super sad to see him in Ali like state in a couple of years, and he definetly seems to be on that path...

He's looked really sloppy in his last two fights. Almost like a guy in his mid-thirties coming off of a three year layoff.

Nate's a good fighter, but honestly he was always a poor man's Nick.

I'm very conflicted. I think the 4th and 5th rounds would have been very interesting, on the other hand I'm not that interested in watching another 3 round beatdown in the hopes of Nate MAYBE turning it around and getting that late stoppage.

Either way, except for Usman, Masvidal has some exciting match-ups ahead,

Masvidal vs Nate 2
Masvidal vs his homie Colby
Masvidal vs Conor

Last edited:
I'd rather see masvidal start chasing a real belt again

Nope. Masvial was beating him up. Masvidal deserves the winner of colby v usman.

Back