Trump Ukraine V 13 -Impeachment Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesRussler

You can call me Jimmy
Banned
Reaction score
Past thread https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/trump-ukraine-v12-ic-nothing.4043325/

Today the peachmint hearings started. However, nobody really cared. It was super boring. The witnesses didn’t say anything interesting. Just more of the same ol’ bullshit from the usual suspects. How does this improve your life? Chances are it doesn’t. Most people probably didn’t even know it happened.

Select Articles:

Democrats drew some significant new blood on the first day of public impeachment hearings... Markets didn’t care at all, drifting higher in the afternoon after overcoming some unpleasant headlines about hiccups in the path to a Phase One China deal. MM asked investment pros if and when Wall Street will ever care about DC’s great obsession.

RSM US chief economist Joseph Brusuelas: “I do not think that there is any material impact on the markets or the economy from impeachment. Given where the public is and the small probability of conviction in the Senate there is at this time little risk to the outlook…”

“One potential transmission channel would be via a broad decline in financial conditions linked to instability in the political sector. If there should be a major shift in public opinion and the opinion of potential jurors in the U.S. Senate that is where economists, financial professionals and market actors would first look for stress…”

Cumberland’s David Kotok: “The markets see the impeachment process as a pure political ploy. So the metaphor is Clinton, not Nixon. Hence no market reaction to impeachment proceedings. So far, this is not a Nixon type story.”

Discuss

Last edited:
Well another interesting day is in the books.

What happened again?

That’s what most Americans are thinking.

But yeah, I’m sure the peaching is going really smooth.

I think we'll wait until a better thread with a less retarded title comes along.

Nice effort though. Sad how desperate you guys are getting.

I think we'll wait until a better thread with a less retarded title comes along.

Thank you Mr. Swallwell

This is the worst kind of political theatre. The boring kind.

This is the worst kind of political theatre. The boring kind.

I don't know if I'd call illegally withholding congressionally approved military aid to an ally unless they agreed (in secret, with the presidents personally attorney) to publicly announce a fraudulent investigation into a political rival, boring.

Idiotic? Yes.
Impeachable? If you give a shit about the Constitution, yes.

But boring? Nah. This is the dumbest shit we've seen in the history of Oval Office.

And the first triggered leftie arrives. Didn't take long.

I actually like this thread title and TS.... because it's fun to watch the desperately delusional try to spin things. I've wanted a dumcult to take over the US for a while. It's great to observe.

No one cares....it is boring....the people testifying are nerds.....

This is the funny attempt of a defense. Maybe Republicans are afraid that Trump will be exposed and his approval ratings will decrease if people watch the testimony?

If people are so concerned about hearsay, they should support and encourage Bolton and Rudy to testify.

And the irony is we SHOULD care.

It's been a circus from the start, like all the other hoaxes. However with this one we can actually view the obviously desperate attempts by desperate people doing all they can to:

A. Get rid of Trump because they don't like him. Because you know their personal FEELINGS matter more than facts, like the fact that the President didn't commit any crimes, yet is being wrongfully tried on our tax dollars.

B. They are scared shitless of the steel dossier. Anything and everything to deflect from the fact that the kangaroo court are the ones that should be tried.

At first I thought sure this would pass the house and then get sunk in the senate. Now I'm not so sure it will even make the senate as dems are now admitting that it's an embarrassment and are trying to distance themselves from it.

Well apparently the whistleblower complaints and opening day testimony has Rudy under investigation for failure to register as a foreign agent and campaign finance violations

tenor.gif

what do you think the difference between being triggered and disagreeing is?
The way you’ve worded your response does not sound triggered.
His did. Angry without provocation.

Trump spokesperson.....who cares about the US Constitution?

Oh, and TS - it’s become whitenoise. People were getting raging boners about impeaching Lit Hit three years ago. they’ve been set up and let down over and over and over and over. The wind has left their sails, and I would suspect that this has to have caused an ample amount of distrust towards the media and Pelosi, Harris and the gang.

This is a bigger turd than the Mueller testimony. Nancy's horrible acting job notwithstanding. Did you guys see that today? It was SUCH bullshit... Now it's bribery by the way, and she's very sad to have to pursue it. :(

<Dany07>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back