Crime Roger Stone guilty on all counts

I'm laughing both outwardly and inwardly, a good solid chuckle.
Get fucked, Roger.

NOTE: Nothing Stone was convicted of has anything to do with the Russia investigation that sparked all this. Same as all the others. Trump should pardon them all, because we know that it's all a farce.

It must be a coincidence that all these guys working for Trump are in jail or in hot water.
It might sound like a weird thing to say but I mean it in earnest.

This Trump tenure may be one of the most effective at 'Draining the Swamp' by drawing out (in) the worst of Washington Swamp monsters and seeing them, one by one, getting exposed and convicted.

I think Trump might literally use that as a Campaign Promise Delivered, slogan in this upcoming campaign and he technically would not be lying with that one.

<TheDonald>

It might sound like a weird thing to say but I mean it in earnest.

This Trump tenure may be one of the most effective at 'Draining the Swamp' by drawing out (in) the worst of Washington Swamp monsters and seeing them, one by one, getting exposed and convicted.

I think Trump might literally use that as a Campaign Promise Delivered, slogan in this upcoming campaign and he technically would not be lying with that one.

<TheDonald>
It’s not crazy man. I think we’re all learning a lot about how corruption works. Normal politicians at high levels are way smarter about it.

Right. Trump isn’t smart enough to realize he was politely told he’s clueless.
I know Mattis did Dowdy dirty and the Army isn't a huge fan of him getting a bunch of them killed but, too bad Mattis didn't do something like this when he left:

- I hardly knew Roger.
- I mean, maybe there are some pictures of me with him. But I have pictures with everyone
- Not sure I would even recognize Roger if he was in this room

Roger Stone didn’t fight in Vietnam

I somehow doubt you'd feel the same if a dem was convicted of lying to congress.

Here’s my position on lying to Congress:
Either everyone gets charged, or no one gets charged. As you may or may not know, it’s a pretty rare charge. Comey lied to Congress, Clapper lied to Congress, Strzok lied to Congress, and the list goes on. None of them are being prosecuted for that crime, because (a) they’re in with the prosecutors, and (b) they’re in DC. Justice is still a one way street in that town. It’s pretty scary that not even a President can stop the government from just sniping its enemies.

As for whether Stone is actually guilty of anything, I doubt it. He was perceived as having dirt on Trump, so they made up a charge against him hoping to squeeze him into talking. It was entirely political. Full disclosure, I’m not a Roger Stone fan. If this whole thing wasn’t tainted by politics, I’d be a little more receptive.

As it stands, he’s just another casualty in a war. Both sides are happy when the other guy dies. That’s what this thread is all about: celebrating the other guy’s demise. That’s fine. Celebrate. I’ll be celebrating when the next Democrat drops. That’s where we are as a society I guess.

Ummmmm Donald "They" is your DOJ lead by Bill Barr

EJbnu4NUUAA2B4W

NOTE: Nothing Stone was convicted of has anything to do with the Russia investigation that sparked all this. Same as all the others. Trump should pardon them all, because we know that it's all a farce.

Except for all the parts of him obstructing the actual investigation.

How’s it going being as dumb as you are?

Former Obama insider Sylvia Burwell was selected as a juror for Roger Stone’s trial
Lol no standard libs have no problem with this

Former Obama insider Sylvia Burwell was selected as a juror for Roger Stone’s trial
Lol no standard libs have no problem with this
Because of course nobody with any political affiliation can be trusted to tell the truth.
Right?

As opposed to Hillary and her entire senior staff lying to the FBI about breaking dozens of laws while she was Secretary of State and getting immunity in exchange for absolutely nothing.

You see how that works?
Bubububut hilary

Lol you're pathetic

Big deal. Only a DC jury could convict this man. It’s 90%+ Democrat.

Hopefully he wins his appeal or gets a pardon.

lol...only a scumbag hopes a guilty man wins an appeal or gets a pardon.

Back