• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

News BREAKING: Conor vs Cowboy (Official Mega Discussion)

Conor vs. Cowboy

• Total voters
Will be hilarious if Cowboy flips the script and invokes a McTapping grappling clinic.

Of course he will call for a completely undeserved title shot after beating up past his prime, gatekeeper at best Cerrone.

And that's why this fight pisses me off so much.

I can only hope Cerrone smashes his face in and retires McTapper permanently.
Why would it piss you off?

Khabib will just laugh in his face like he did the last time he begged for a rematch

Cowboy has already lost. He is so grateful to Conor of his red panties night, that he can't see him as the enemy and therefore generate the necessary aggression within.

If that laser sharp, smart game-plan version of Conor that rolled into MSG to spark Alvarez shows up; then Cowboy gets destroyed.

....but we're years removed from that fight, so who even knows.

I like how Cerrone is a can now, meanwhile Khabib loveslaves were hyping up Iaquinta as a god on here until Cerrone absolutely dismantled him.

If anyone deserves the big payday and the chance to grow his profile even more with a win, it’s cowboy, that guy is always ready to bang, even if I don’t particularly like him that much.
I’m happy for him.

for Conor though, what the fuck is this? His confidence is so fucked up that his fight after
Khabib is cowboy? The man who at one point in his career thought he could beat Floyd in boxing (have a decent accounting of himself) and Khabib in the UFC (got buttraped) and was constantly trying to challenge himself with Aldo, moving up to fight nate, Eddie for a second belt, etc. Now finally admits he is just an average fighter and wants to fight cowboy.

jeesh but this is good for cowboy at least

I like how Cerrone is a can now, meanwhile Khabib loveslaves were hyping up Iaquinta as a god on here until Cerrone absolutely dismantled him.
I like where you leave out the part of Khabib absolutely dismantling Conor

This is like Nate Diaz levels of stupidity, i dont get why these guys who are perfect LW's want to fight at higher weight classes, especially when the WW division is the most wrestler stacked division out there and both struggle vs wrestlers....

Either way, they could fight at HW and this would be a free fight for Conor as long as his opponent is Cowboy, besides that, i guess Conor knows he cant beat Khabib so he is about to try to make as much money as he can b4 he retires after like a 3 fight losing streak or something like that.
I do think it's because they've given up hope of ever being champs (or champ again in Conor's case)
They know they will win some and lose some just like they would at their natural weight class but they at least get to avoid the hard weightcuts. Masvidal, Pettis, Cowboy, Nate and now Conor are good examples. I really really doubt any of them think they could beat someone like Usman.

I'd rather see this at 155 if he wants the winner of Tony and Khabib.

Gotta love how you keep Khabib's destruction of Conrad out of your mma math bullshit.

I wouldn't call this a warm-up fight, especially at 170. Either Conor knows something we don't, or he's taking another big risk. Common sense implies that Conor loses his best qualities by getting bigger and heavier. Cerrone submitting him shouldn't surprise anybody.

I wouldn't call this a warm-up fight, especially at 170. Either Conor knows something we don't, or he's taking another big risk. Common sense implies that Conor loses his best qualities by getting bigger and heavier. Cerrone submitting him shouldn't surprise anybody.
Wtf you talking about mate. Conrad was a legit champ at featherweight and well he beat the lightweight champ at the time (a very weak champ tbh). Cowboy is the fucking definition of a gatekeeper. Fighting cerrone is not a big risk for a 2 division former champ like Mcnuggets. Cowboy will be a huge underdog and he will most likely get knocked the fuck out again.

The fact that this headlining an actual ppv is a m----- f-------king joke.

I have to pinch myself. Donald will be an enormous underdog and I will laugh as hard as I can remember if he somehow pulls upset....... and this is not even in my nature but this is just ridiculous

Honestly, I don't know why people don't want to see him back...

I'm not a huge fan, or hater, but even if you don't like a fighter, surely it's better to root against and hope they get KO'd them than gloat about the fact they don't fight, and post 2 year old gifs...

Let's just enjoy the show. They both bang, so this shoukd be a blood fest.

<{JustBleed}>
Gotta remember a lot of people on this forum are teenagers from 3rd world countries. Not exactly becons of critical thinking

I just hope...... That there is no subtext to this fight.

No special bonuses gonna change hands to achieve a specific result. I want a straight fight and no shady hidden 7 figure payments for ANY reason.

If, after the fight, Cowboy suddenly buys up half of Colorado or orders 25 Tesla Cybertrucks for all his close friends then..... I'm gonna be suspicious AF.

The best style matchup for Cunner...He has zero confidence, if he was truly a fighter that wanted to test himself, Tony would have been the fight to take...Cunner probably takes out Cowboy....
I thought you tards said he's needs a step back from the championship level fighters after losing to Khabib

I hope Cerrone shows up and performs, because every time he is in a big fight and its main event he wets the bed, and I can say that because I really like him since WEC days, but he always seems to not show up in these big fights. I hope I am wrong this time.

Till is tree times his size
And Conor has a faster, more explosive, and stronger left primer.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Back