PBP UFC 245: Usman vs. Covington - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
At this point we've gotta realize how good of champs Holloway and Aldo were in a division this stacked.
Also: Volk will be a great champion for sure. That was super impressive. They're doing everything right at City kickboxing right now.

Fuck yah

60326-1802805.png
lol that's rough
...but you put money on saunders KOing Brown???

hell ya no lie everyone roasted for conor when he fought at fw for beating manlets, but Holloway literally does the same shit and ppl suck him. hes great but his striking defense is his skull and he apparently doesn't check leg kicks.

Because nobody cares about boring ass leg kicks dude!

Props to Volkanovski, I knew he had the tools but questioned his lack of 5 rd exp.

The leg kick investment was paramount.

Lol Usman’s hairline isn’t even bad. Just has a big forehead and it starts far back. Doesn’t look like he is in any danger of losing his hair yet.

4 and 5 could’ve gone either way. I guess.
Yeah, it was a close fight all around. I thought Max pretty clearly won those 2. But I’m not a judge, just some dbag drinking too much gin. So what do I know? :)

I’ll give Max a mulligan for the family trauma. Pretty stoked for Volk, met him at a convention before he was famous and was a laugh.
Rematch will be interesting

Just imagine if Whittaker had won. Australia could have had 2 champs which is not bad for a country without much of a combat sports background.

Time for Step #3 in the Chael Sonnen Guide for Greatness model that Colby seems to be following.

Get ass beat in title fight

Hope one of these decision machines can get a KO so I can get a decent amount of sleep before work

Michael bay is the once in a generation story telling genius

I like how the volk/holloway poll was 65/25 when the fight started then drifts into the 55/35 range at round 3 :p

The moment is here.

Be honest. How excited are you? I'm more pumped than I was for 244 or anything in recent memory. The matchup is not the most entertaining, but it's the most compelling. These are two of the very best of today and they have an awesome rivalry. I hope the fight is good. I also hope Colby wins via Maga Choke.
I'm pumped. This would be like Prime Fitch vs Prime Shields if GSP hadn't come around.

GSP stole their souls.

Kris Bryant I hear is gonna get traded

I've gotta hit the gym tomorrow. Been watching this for six hours.

Back