Rewatch When Brock showed he was for real

Flinchiest flincher ever. Sucks Carwin punched himself out. This fight showed that Brock was an athlete, not a fighter.

I will say that the only fight Brock impressed me was the second Frank fight, homie negated Frank's God tier BJJ and beat the fuck out of him with some of the most brutal ground and pound ever, that being said, Frank wasn't very good at TDD, fighters that could stop the TDs and strike were deadly for Brock, thank God for Brock he didn't fight JDS when he was supposed to, that would have been brutal, I am a believer that if Brock started MMA at a younger age in a great camp, he would have defended the HW belt at least 5 times

I will say that the only fight Brock impressed me was the second Frank fight, homie negated Frank's God tier BJJ and beat the fuck out of him with some of the most brutal ground and pound ever, that being said, Frank wasn't very good at TDD, fighters that could stop the TDs and strike were deadly for Brock, thank God for Brock he didn't fight JDS when he was supposed to, that would have been brutal, I am a believer that if Brock started MMA at a younger age in a great camp, he would have defended the HW belt at least 5 times
His ground and pound aint that great. He threw arm punches and when the ref stopped it mir just got up. Hardly the stuff of legend

Flinchiest flincher ever. Sucks Carwin punched himself out. This fight showed that Brock was an athlete, not a fighter.
I dont agree. Him surviving that and coming back to win made him a fighter.

For such a massive dude with big ass dome, huge neck and traps he couldn't take a punch.. Then you have a skinny ass dude like Nate Diaz who doesn't even flinch when he gets hit even when he's face is falling off

Ref saves him. Brock lesnar is a giant dude who can't take a punch well. Meaning he doesn't react well to being hit, and can't throw a decent punch to save his life. He's white guys dream but there is a reason hes a pro wrestler.

I applaud you for putting your stupidity below your avatar for all to see.

For such a massive dude with big ass dome, huge neck and traps he couldn't take a punch.. Then you have a skinny ass dude like Nate Diaz who doesn't even flinch when he gets hit even when he's face is falling off
I think some seasoning helps. Nate Diaz was training from a much younger age, and was used to getting beat up. Brock pretty much just went from 2-3 years of training straight into title contention, and just didn't have the punishment experience to get used to it.

He can take a punch. He just didnt get conditioned to defend himself properly because he was rushed into MMA so fast. So when he got hurt instead of covering up or masking it he panicked.

Also Carwin hits hard as fuck

I think some seasoning helps. Nate Diaz was training from a much younger age, and was used to getting beat up. Brock pretty much just went from 2-3 years of training straight into title contention, and just didn't have the punishment experience to get used to it.

But he didn't even wanna try to get seasoned lol. It was known that he didn't want sparring partners to hit him in the face.

Nobody likes getting hit in the face but some just can handle it and some don't and Lesnar just one of those guys that can't handle it.

I mean it's not like he wasn't used to contact. Profesional Wrestling is a physical sport, he played football, wrestled in college.. Really shows you how mental fighting is

But he didn't even wanna try to get seasoned lol. It was known that he didn't want sparring partners to hit him in the face.

Nobody likes getting hit in the face but some just can handle it and some don't and Lesnar just one of those guys that can't handle it.

I mean it's not like he wasn't used to contact. Profesional Wrestling is a physical sport, he played football, wrestled in college.. Really shows you how mental fighting is
It would have been a mistake for him to get run over by real strikers.

There wasnt time for that. He had to be kept confident,enhance the strengths, hide the weaknesses.

His ground and pound aint that great. He threw arm punches and when the ref stopped it mir just got up. Hardly the stuff of legend
Oh, he just got up? Was this clip edited, or was there a different fight that I was unaware of?

7 minute mark. Is this photoshop?

Oh, he just got up? Was this clip edited, or was there a different fight that I was unaware of?

7 minute mark. Is this photoshop?

Yea I already seen the fight. He gets up to try to get at lesnar but gets held back as Lesnar tale shit on him.

Yea I already seen the fight. He gets up to try to get at lesnar but gets held back as Lesnar tale shit on him.
He wobbled down face first 10 seconds after the stoppage and had to be propped up. You can see the video.

He wobbled down face first 10 seconds after the stoppage and had to be propped up. You can see the video.
Wasnt knocked out? Even girls knock each other out w gnp. Carwin had no problem koing mir

Neither did lesnar, in the video you refuse to watch.
An unconscious man rises like the undertaker

Except when carwin knocked his dick in the dirt.

The couture fight was great. Probably the best fight Lesnar was ever in

Back