PBP UFC 245: Usman vs. Covington - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
it's 10 o clock here, just start the damn fight. The people who are here know all this stuff, you don't need to sell the fight now.

giphy.gif

I love Cavs fans, but Pistons fans are the best dancers.

Ali not there live

guess the sex scandals are true. Ha

Fuck man even when the fights are jugde correctly i get mad, how the fuck a judge score that fight 48-47, the only argument fir max is he winning the last round and even that is pushing it

Max is awesome, but he´s not on prime Aldo´s level. Aldo starched everyone when he was younger and hungry, much like Anderson Silva, Nogueira, etc. When they get older, they get beat, simple as that. Volkanovsky is not great, but won all 5 rounds, hands down. And seriously, I think Khabib starches them both.

Skip all this promo shit it's 1am and we're already watching fight, hurry these bastards to the cage.

This is such a fascinating fight. Both guys are so dominant, both guys have the same style, both guys are 31 years old, both guys are 15-1, the only guy Usman ever lost to Colby beat, the only guy Colby ever lost to Usman beat. This should be good.

Can't argue any of this.

Thank you. I feel like a crazy person advocating for the use of more jabs. Meanwhile, literally every single cornerman is like "I need you to jab more" and they never do lol..

Like.. the jab is the hardest punch to counter, its accurate, fast and takes the least amount of energy. I mean we have seen fighters KO'd by jabs before at least 3 times. Its the best weapon in the history of hand to hand combat, and maybe 5 MMA fighters in history have ever used it.

I'm not saying I could beat up Max Holloway with a jab. But I bet money that Max would win more fights if he used his jab consistently. He uses it for 45 seconds and just abandons it..

I don't understand.

Build the wall n' stall Build the wall n' stall build the wall n' stall

Usman by KO or Colby by decision are the only outcomes i want.

Back