• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ufc 245 play by play

81vcb3hRCsL._UL1500_.jpg

Money on usman decision but rooting for colby

Usman, like Woodley, is such an idiot.

If he played it smart, he could easily be the beloved babyface in this fight. Instead, by carrying out only the Nigerian flag, painting his face in the Nigerian flag colors, coming out to that Nigerian tribal song, and otherwise not giving a damn about the country he grew up and lives in, AND acting like a low-class thug outside of the cage, he is doing a great job of proving the words of Colby the heel to be...true.

Rogan is just always a dumbass when it comes to this. Would say woodley was the ww goat lol. AND THEN USMAN after he beat him..

Woodley being the "WW goat" was probably the most maddening of the bunch, considering he isn't even the THIRD greatest welterweight champion ever.

1-0 Usman? Very close round, could go either way.

Colby rd 1, really letting his hands go, didn't see this coming.

No the difference but i was told now its like you get your money back for NSC.

Yeah sorry, I was trying to get my stream to work

3.75 odds fight to not go the distance seems great now after round 1, but didnt push it. Want colby dec, but usman have been rocked badly, colby hurt but not rocked it seems- except for the body that one time.

Wow that wasn't low. Weak.

Back