• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ufc 245 play by play

Was thinking this would be a ton of wall n stall and boring as hell...and instead we are getting an awesome striking match with tons of good shots landed by both guys.

Goes to show you, no matter how much you might think you know about this sport, sometimes you just know jack shit LOL.

0.5U colby around evens a bit less, should be up and have more energy, but both are tired. Usman needs to go to the body or that scar tissue.

Was thinking this would be a ton of wall n stall and boring as hell...and instead we are getting an awesome striking match with tons of good shots landed by both guys.

Goes to show you, no matter how much you might think you know about this sport, sometimes you just know jack shit LOL.

Its like kevin lee recently isn´t? I think we´ve seen this a few times actually, where two of the same type means they´ll do something new, not always of course but perhaps worth considering for the future.

Those body shots are starting to weigh on Colby. He's afraid to expose himself now.

Usman looks good now, momentum now, think he´s feeling it. Colby needs to respond back to get respect.

Have a feeling i´ll be wrong on all title fights, as expected haha, almost impressive to get all of it wrong.

Motivation for next week.

Round 3 the clearest round. 2-1 Colby or 2-1 Usman. Colbys body is messed up. the longer this goes the better it is for Usman.

2-1 usman, i dont understand people giving colby rd2, mut be very biased people!!

Colby so tired, round 4 was weak versus RDA. Not sure about that EPO thing, but hopefully usman just as tired. Championship rounds now.

Back