PBP UFC 245: Usman vs. Covington - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
respect to usman he is the best actualy

but props to colby he is a warrior and a tremendous fighter as well

entertaining kickboxing match between two grappler

Fuck sake. No politics in here. You can find out how I feel about Trump in the War Room. We’re talking sports in this thread.

Was pulling for Usman, but that stoppage was fast. Oh well. Good card!

Not an excuse Colby was knocked out. But I’ve seen 100 fights stopped by shots to the back of the head. Why isn’t that unforced.

He got put in his ass 4 times in 30 seconds and curled up like a turtle
Nah man he was trying to defend himself and you could tell Goddard was ready to stop it. I don’t think Usman landed anything clean or dangerous on the GNP.

LOL at all the pussies crying about "illegal gnp" when colby literally shoved his fucking fingers into kamaru's eyes. Stop being salty bitches and accept the fact that your meme fighter lost.

giphy.gif
He was blocking it all cuck. I dont' care for Colby either but these terrible stoppages, especially in title fights are a joke. GDR got given plenty of time to weather the storm and Uzzmon wasn't landing on head.

No one talked about him at all before he turned heel. No even his haters love talking about him. Just something to think about.

If by talk you mean ridicule him then yeah, love to ridicule him. He added some great new material for that today.

Every time Usman got hurt he pretends he gets hit in the balls or something to get a 5 min break

Lets fucking go. This belt is trash though, makes you really appreciate a GSP, tbh.
you would not be singing that tune if that moron colby had won.

Usman finished him - something GSP rarely did.

I thought Colby was up. He had at least 3 rounds. And frankly it was a ridiculously fast stoppage, those hammerfists were barely touching his face. Colby is a jerk, but I feel he ran this fight. Kumaru got lucky.
Yep that stoppage was fucked.

There's that Aziz scumbag.

Colby got humbled.

Smh at all you idiots getting political over a UFC fight

It's hilarious and pathetic at the same time. I wasn't aware of some little political war going on here, but, I'm not surprised.

Back