Most nervous/tense you’ve ever been watching a fight?

TheSpider

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
To me, it was Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort. These two former UFC champions are 2 of the greatest strikers in MMA history.

Vitor was riding a 5 fight win streak with 4 KOs and was coming off KOing former MW champ Rich Franklin in the very 1st round.

It was a very tense first couple of minutes with Silva effortlessly evading Vitor’s legendary flurries.

And then this happened
8BECA321-4370-442F-8839-CACADD7F9FCB.jpeg

i dont get nervous before fights.

Forrest vs Rampage... last time I truly cared about a fight and was fully vested

One of my favorites ever, Vitor, coming back after a long layoff to fight a somewhat unknown, but ' he beat rampage' brick shit-house of fast twitch muscle fiber in Marvin Eastman. Back then cards were few and far between, and Vitor losing might have meant 'meh, fuck MMA' from him ... and I really wanted to see more Vitor. Then he goes in there and does his thing, makes a goat vagina out of Eastman's head and the rest is history.

when I had to fight Dino the destructor sophomore year. he had 20 lbs on me and a hell of a rep for beating up sophomores!.

Masvidal vs Askren, i thought Masvidal accepted a fight that he wont be able to success, but my man delivered. And i was in shock, and screaming at 5 a.m. in the morning.

Every time I got money on a fight.

Prob around the time the UFC bought pride. A lot of those matches had me on edge

Any fedor fight when he was still on top

All GSP fights have done this to me. I just don’t want the guy to ever lose I don’t know why it happens. He’s not even my favourite fighter but as soon as he walks out I got hit hard with a wave of nervousness that this could be the time where he loses

never i watch any sport just for fun
even when my favourite fighter or team loses that doesnt make me sad
remember these guys make millions so fuck them all

Usman vs Colby
Rooting for Colby because I thought it would be hilarious if he wins. And I wanted to see more weird ass promo.

Fedor x anybody. Always exciting.

To me, it was Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort. These two former UFC champions are 2 of the greatest strikers in MMA history.

Vitor was riding a 5 fight win streak with 4 KOs and was coming off KOing former MW champ Rich Franklin in the very 1st round.

It was a very tense first couple of minutes with Silva effortlessly evading Vitor’s legendary flurries.

And then this happened
8beca321-4370-442f-8839-cacadd7f9fcb-jpeg.699297

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back