***Official 2019-20 NBA Thread v 2.0: DROPPING LOADS***

How should the NBA deal with loads?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
or something that literally every star player with a modicum of hand eye coordination and finesse has...….

Brook f'n Lopez is shooting 90+ from the line this year, for reference

Lebron a better career FT shooter than Duncan or Dream...

Also list of accomplishments Lebron has that Lopez doesn’t;

*insert endless list*

list of accomplishments Brook Lopez has that Lebron doesn’t;

300 more career blocks
Better FT percentage

Look I like free throws too Gunt, but you are seriously missing the Amazon Forest for a couple waist high bushes here.

Also dont know if gunt is being genuine in saying he doesnt know what TST

Pretty common sherdog vernacular

Lmao @ having a career loser who’s always hurt on this list.

The modern era has almost rendered the center irrelevant as a winning first option. You need to be a 7ft guard like Jokic to have any success. While the centers of this decade have put up good counting stats, not a single one is a winner. KAT, GayD, and WebEmbiid have done fuck all as the first option. So a career loser like GayD making first team all decade doesn't come as a shock.

Leebron is playing great at 35. However, at 35 Jordan was nba champion, league mvp, finals mvp, all def, all nba, all star mvp, and scoring champion.

Other than accumulative stats Jordan beats Lebron at literally everything.

Leebron is playing great at 35. However, at 35 Jordan was nba champion, league mvp, finals mvp, all def, all nba, all star mvp, and scoring champion.

Except for rebounding, playmaking, and making it out the the first round. Jordan played in an extremely weak era defensively, and benefited from expansion. He dunked on centers that wouldn't make BDs rec team, and lost to every great team he faced. LeBron. Is GOAT. Comparing Jordans era to The current era is like comparing Jordan to Wilt..

Comparing stats at age 34

LeBron 28/9/8 shooting 56%
Jordan 29/4/5 shooting 49%

Open and shut case. LeBron at age 34 is a better basketball player than Jordan was at age 34.

Most of Jordans crazy stat seasons came from high pace and absolutely zero defense. No help D. Everyone had to guard their man. It's what casuals fail to realize. His best stats came when he was bounced in the first round. (think James har_en) took them building a superteam, the breakups of other teams, and rule changing to fit his style. Take a look at the rosters of the teams he was beating. Outside of two or three good players the roster was compiled of trash.

While it was impressive to dominate a league full of g leaguers and expansive teams, and rule changes to help u, it doesn't compare to the league today..Jordan would be demar DeRozan with better D and worst efficiency today. LeBron would average 40/15/15 in 1990

..Jordan would be demar DeRozan with better D and worst efficiency today. LeBron would average 40/15/15 in 1990

I was going to actually respond to your posts point by point until I got to this. Good job man you almost got me.

Lebron a better career FT shooter than Duncan or Dream...

Also list of accomplishments Lebron has that Lopez doesn’t;

*insert endless list*

list of accomplishments Brook Lopez has that Lebron doesn’t;

300 more career blocks
Better FT percentage

Look I like free throws too Gunt, but you are seriously missing the Amazon Forest for a couple waist high bushes here.
nope, not at all

He has a horrid record in the finals, horrid
He can't shoot, nor really dribble, and this causes him to get shook ROUTINELY in late game situations b/c he's scared to attack for fear of getting FTs

it completely effects his game, and why he needs a closer to ever actually do anything. No wade, no Kyrie? no titles

It's also a skill that can easily be learned and improved. It's not like he needs to increase Athleticism like Bird or something literally impossible

i'm missing the forest for the trees? than why are you bringing up other stats for B. Lopez when the whole point is he's BIGGER and SHOOTS BETTER.

you can't actually be that dense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back