***Official 2019-20 NBA Thread v 2.0: DROPPING LOADS***

How should the NBA deal with loads?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. Kiwi had a terrible game tonight and got his ass kicked by Donovan Mitchell. I guess now Donovan is the best player in the game since that's how this works.

The Clippers are going to win the title this year. That backcourt is just too good on both sides of the ball. But the way they're treating the regular season like 'lol nothing matters' except for Laker games is pretty fucking disgusting. I was rooting for this team earlier in the season, but fuck them.

The Clippers are going to win the title this year. That backcourt is just too good on both sides of the ball. But the way they're treating the regular season like 'lol nothing matters' except for Laker games is pretty fucking disgusting. I was rooting for this team earlier in the season, but fuck them.
Houston shouldn't be underrated as far as playing against the Clippers. They match up pretty well against them (not saying HOU is a contender but matchups do matter) That's why I said load management can backfire if they get undesirable seeding

Clips aren't perfect either. Sometimes their offense stagnates and Yoff P is prone to disappear. They're really good but as you said before, too early to predict anything.

Houston shouldn't be underrated as far as playing against the Clippers. They match up pretty well against them (not saying HOU is a contender but matchups do matter) That's why I said load management can backfire if they get undesirable seeding

Clips aren't perfect either. Sometimes their offense stagnates and Yoff P is prone to disappear. They're really good but as you said before, too early to predict anything.
They would make Hardcan quit by the end of the 3rd quarter of the first game. And no one's offense stagnates against that "defense."

Only thing that stops them is injury.

Clippers are not winning shit this year

They would make Hardcan quit by the end of the 3rd quarter of the first game. And no one's offense stagnates against that "defense."

Only thing that stops them is injury.

there's zero grounds at the moment to claim the clippers can take Milwaukee.

zero.

this shit is up for grabs

As a lifelong Clips fan, I have to agree with this.

Doc said the full squad has only trained once or twice this season. I’m hoping they’ll be training everyday together from this point on. Doc is overrated by the way, can’t adapt and won’t put Zubac late 4th quarter even if Montrezz is tired/crappy.

Less load management and more gelling.

The refs were shit tonight, but there's no excuse for that lapse in the final moments by the Raps. Umm, guys, when the other team can just run the game clock out with a lead, you fucking FOUL. How do professionals fuck that up? You got clocks everywhere. It's so basic. What the hell were they thinking?

Good gawd Mark Jackson get berns balls out your mouth

good win, but not happy with the month for the Lakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back