@red
Reaction score
Or more so, Masvidal clowned himself. “God loves a trier”

what an epic fail by Masvidal.

Lel totally epic fail Conor is god I wish he would kiss me

I did chuckle when he was like
“Ye, why did he do that?”
And seemed genuinely perplexed.

I thought mas wasn't going to take that belt everywhere.

Jorge needs to reign it in. How he wasn’t ridiculed for the reaction when Nate called him out I dont know.

I can’t wait for when Conor crushes Masvidal to see how salty you guys all are and how you try to spin that one.

Crazy, he has 21 TKO’s and apparently every single one is a fluke or fixed.

Masvidal, Tony, Khabib and Usman all treat Conrat like shit, like he doesn't belong, like it's a forgone conclusion versus either guy. It is so bad you had the Irish rat wanting to come back against midget Edgar and instead got a company man in Cowboy whose always more happy in defeat than the birth of his only child.

The only guy who is begging to fight Conrat is Floyd and he's a boxer looking to make a quick $100m+.

I can’t wait for when Conor crushes Masvidal to see how salty you guys all are and how you try to spin that one.

Get a life virgin

I have no idea what you’re referring to ts. Maybe you could post that ya goof

Masvidal outfoxes him all day. Don't underestimate Jorge. In what area is he better than Jorge anyway? He's a better counter puncher but that's about it.

Lel totally epic fail Conor is god I wish he would kiss me

The chance that some people might actually believe this instead of being simply trolling scares me. This a whole different level of retardation sprinkled with gayness.

He clowned Usman, George, and Ali without really saying one outrageous thing

Masvidal, Tony, Khabib and Usman all treat Conrat like shit, like he doesn't belong, like it's a forgone conclusion versus either guy.

I agree, Usman and Khabib will always beat Conor, but I think Conor is a far better athlete than Masvidal, and could easily defeat him. He's faster than Masvidal, better than Masvidal, more athletic than Masvidal, and hits twice as hard as Masvidal.

I also think Conor could knock out Tony Ferguson in a brutal one or two round knockout. Ferguson gets dropped a lot by guys with nowhere near the striking game of Conor. I also believe Conor would absolutely annihilate the slow, ponderous, Justin Gaethje, probably in one round.

With Ferguson, Conor either knocks him out around one or two, very possible, or gets eaten up by him after round three.

Masvidal outfoxes him all day. Don't underestimate Jorge. In what area is he better than Jorge anyway? He's a better counter puncher but that's about it.

Jorge is a journeyman. Conor is on another level with his striking and if you can’t sss that, you’re blind.

Ill make sure to bump this thread if they do fight because it’s a foregone conclusion that Conor will counter him and put him away standing. It will likely look like the Alvarez fight except Eddie would have beaten Masvidal that night.

Hate Conor if you want but he’s currently the best MMA striker there is. Just don’t try to say after it happens that Masvidal sucks because he doesn’t - Conor is just too good to lose to him.

He clowned Usman, George, and Ali without really saying one outrageous thing
Is not mentioning them clowning them?

You mean not mentioning the two biggest fights he has outside of Nate or Khabib? Yeah... he really hurt them... lmao..

Connor will duck mas.. mas will make him quit
Let's be honest to the bitter haters there's always someone to accuse him of ducking, it's beyond pathetic at this stage.

Last edited:
Back