Media Paulo Costa says he is sitting at 236 lbs right now, how would he do at HW?

If he's really 236, then why the eff is he fighting at 185? Commissions need to be making decisions imo

If he's really 236, then why the eff is he fighting at 185? Commissions need to be making decisions imo

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019/08/ufc-241-csac-paulo-costa-six-fighter-move-up-weight

Costa 214lbs fight night.
screen-shot-2019-08-19-at-2.47.26-pm.jpg

if Latifi beats Lewis and makes a little run theres no reason to think Costa cant

HW is awful right now outside of a handful of fighters

Fucken ridiculous cutting. I hope he doesn't die from it.
Dude doesn't have a fight for 7 months and he's going to be carrying a ton of extra weight coming off an injury. It'll still be a hefty cut but it won't be anything that crazy.

fucking weight cutting...he's a 205er
Every MW cuts some so they are all 205ers, with Romero and Costa is a bit more as they cross the line to HW range over 205, but still lighter than the average 220's LHW's like Jones do, if LW's can gain 20lbs from weigh-in to fight night its not a surprise MW cut some more too.

Youngest champion in the UFC history, in one of the most stacked division. Yet he is weakminded ... sure
You are a gotdammed wimp, jon. You cut from 245lbs to duck a lot of guys that your fans think you can beat but YOU KNOW that you are too chickenshit to try @DivineMind.

I gave you your space, you fucked it up so you get what you get.

Yes EVERYBODY, this is jon jones.

You are a gotdammed wimp, jon. You cut from 245lbs to duck a lot of guys that your fans think you can beat but YOU KNOW that you are too chickenshit to try @DivineMind.

You think people will believe a little twerp like you? You're better off just giving up now and bowing down.

Jon Jones is 222 lbs in cage as per the CSAC, which actually makes him a small to average LHW. You are making up numbers

Costa's fight night weight last time was 213.8lbs. For comparison Stipe's was 233lbs, Jones' was 222.5, Gus was 219.5. So less than 20lbs between him and Stipe, less than 6lbs compared to Gus and less than 9lbs compared to Jones. It's funny because Jones and Gus are supposed to be big LHW's.

Edit: to. Compare to some other MW's on record. Uriah Hall: 203.5lbs. Bevon Lewis: 194.5lbs. Romero: 207.2lbs. Brunson: 204.8. Heinisch: 203.5lbs. Santos: 209.5lbs. Holland 193lbs. He's heavy even compared to the next heaviest MW's on record, those numbers all show how ridiculous weight cutting is though. Bevon and Holland need a 195lb division and the rest should be at 205 or higher.
Good data, i believe Gus and Jones might be "light" LHW's, or the weight cutters are in the lower divisions, cause guys like Pettis rehydrate 20lbs at LW, 20lbs for a MW is a smaller %

Jon Jones is 222 lbs in cage as per the CSAC, which actually makes him a small to average LHW. You are making up numbers
jon, you are great comedic relief but an absolute moron. You said it yourself that you weigh 245lbs and are 230 with a six pack before your cut. That you dehydrate and starve yourself to get to 205 is not my problem that you can only get back to 222lbs. That weight still qualifies you for HW. You won't ever admit it to yourself but we "true fight fans" know that you are ducking.

You think people will believe a little twerp like you? You're better off just giving up now and bowing down.
I dont give a shit who believes me or not as long as you know, punk, that Im calling you out. Spin it how you like. Whatever makes you feel better about "rainbows and jesus" and crap.

Good data, i believe Gus and Jones might be "light" LHW's, or the weight cutters are in the lower divisions, cause guys like Pettis rehydrate 20lbs at LW, 20lbs for a MW is a smaller %
They are all chickenshits for cutting .

Back