Maycee Barber Out for Nine Months After Surgery

I think Mazie Burger is an inspiration to mail-order black belts everywhere.

She is a professional athlete, so, how do they know the surgery was "successful" before she is even back to training? I never understood this type of reporting. LOL

Didn't Tony also tear his ACL? He came back earlier than expected and performed really well.
You run a high risk of tearing it again if you do that. It happened to Ed herman and GSP,where they wound up re-tearing the ACL,by coming back too early.

EDIT: Actually GSP tore his ACL in his right knee and THEN his left one. The 1st was around the Condit fight was supposed to happen,and the 2nd was after he had went on his hiatus.

I'm beginning to think that eggplant doctor didn't know what he was talking about...

Fat-little-yam-legs.png

Hold up.. was there another fruit shop thread I didnt know about?

Knowing she tore her AcL reacting to a punch from Roxanne must hurt more than the injury, surgery and 9 months off combined

She is a professional athlete, so, how do they know the surgery was "successful" before she is even back to training? I never understood this type of reporting. LOL
"She's "the future" and she's so awesome for letting Roxy shine by getting a freak injury in a fight she was clearly winning, she's also the present too!"

- Bucky Barber

Got her blue belt through an online course then taught at a school wearing a black belt.

iirc her current black belt is an “mma black belt” awarded to her by her dad.

fuck this fraud

Holy fuck does that piss me off. I'm a 4 strip blue belt going on 10 years now. Would love to smash this cunt, and not in a sexual way. This shit just hurts.
To intentionally lie for profit while ppl are paying you to instruct their kids for self defense...
It's the scummiest shit you can do in martial arts, and ruined the reputations of many traditional MAs here stateside: the McDojo era that killed what was a huge cultural interest here in the 70s and 80s.

Fuck her

Back