gsp fans are still the most delusional in the sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends... In the 2000s, the lower classes were in a transitional era, that´s basically why you had BWs like Menjivar, for instance, fightin´ @ WW...

Still missed fight for his fight against GSP though. :rolleyes:

Still missed fight for his fight against GSP though. :rolleyes:
Ivan finished his career as a BW, see his fight vs Tokoro in Japan, for instance

If ya can speak French:

@ 4mn15:

Ivan explains that back then, lil dudes had limited options & had to fight against bigger dudes.

It iz what it iz.

Right, meaning he was already out of his prime. Like 95% of Olympic athletes (only 5% of Olympic gold medal winners are over 30), like 90% of NBA players (only 10% of NBA MVP's are won by someone in their 30's), and like GSP himself (look at how slow he'd become after his knee injury when fighting Condit, Diaz, and Hendricks).
I don’t disagree. Was just pointing out that you inflated his age to make a point, hurting your credibility.

But GSP beat Dan Hardy, Jon Fitch and Dan hardy!

He also beat up 155 lbers: BJ Penn, Sherk and Serra

What an amazing fighter

Right, meaning he was already out of his prime. Like 95% of Olympic athletes (only 5% of Olympic gold medal winners are over 30), like 90% of NBA players (only 10% of NBA MVP's are won by someone in their 30's), and like GSP himself (look at how slow he'd become after his knee injury when fighting Condit, Diaz, and Hendricks).

That's not the point. It was in reply to someone saying Matt Hughes was in his 40s

Ivan finished his career as a BW, see his fight vs Tokoro in Japan, for instance

If ya can speak French:

@ 4mn15:

Ivan explains that back then, lil dudes had limited options & had to fight against bigger dudes.

It iz what it iz.

I dont care what he finished his career at. He didn't make weight when he faced GSP, which was the GOAT's very first pro fight. Yet somehow you act like its a bad thing for GSP's legacy. You lil goof.

But GSP beat Dan Hardy, Jon Fitch and Dan hardy!

He also beat up 155 lbers: BJ Penn, Sherk and Serra

What an amazing fighter

Sherk was heavier than GSP. Have you seen pictures of his WW days you fucking newb? Also Serra was the same weight as GSP and hadn't made lightweight in years. I guess Anthony Johnson is just a WW after all. Shame on all the HW and LHW he KTFO'd to lose to a WW.

Sherk was heavier than GSP. Have you seen pictures of his WW days you fucking newb? Also Serra was the same weight as GSP and hadn't made lightweight in years. I guess Anthony Johnson is just a WW after all. Shame on all the HW and LHW he KTFO'd to lose to a WW.
Have you seen GSP at 190 you fucking newb?
<{MingNope}>

GSP fanboys in this thread proving TS right as always. What a delusional and pathetic fanbase

I dont care what he finished his career at. He didn't make weight when he faced GSP, which was the GOAT's very first pro fight. Yet somehow you act like its a bad thing for GSP's legacy. You lil goof.
hmmm...nah, we were talkin´ about that era, not specifically about your No Rush.

Triggered...

no rush ivan menji.png

lolol.pngloloool.png

Last edited:
GSP was never caught cheating like Jones, also a fact. Am not even a gsp fan.

Last edited:
Jones beat a bunch of blown up MWs, all past their prime. Other than that he lost to Hamill, Gus Santos and Reyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back