11 years past his prime, Fedor at 43 is still the most popular fighter around

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
There are 11 threads about Fedor on the front page.
Just like back in the time when he destroyed the UFC champ Tim Sylvia.
P4P and ALL TIME GOAT MMA fighter!

fedor-emelianenko-bellator-1981.jpg

Last edited:
Also, 39-6 is a pretty awesome record for someone who is 43, has been fighting for 20 years and is 11 years past his prime.
<mma4>

Fighter Kevin Lee puts more butts to seats nowadays tbh.

Most of Fedor's HW contemporaries have retired.

Barnett
Mir
Werdum
Arlovski

are really the only guys that come to mind that are still here.

We still may get the Barnett fight but he has fought the other three.

Most of Fedor's HW contemporaries have retired.

Barnett
Mir
Werdum
Arlovski

are really the only guys that come to mind that are still here.

We still may get the Barnett fight but he has fought the other three.
I guess we can add Sergei to that list,but he really has been in and out of the sport of mma and kickboxing,and TEH REEM didnt go up to HW until well after Fedor had already exacted his Kohr-Ah Death march on the division

Fedor is def one of the greatest we have seen and def the GOAT at HW but let’s not get too crazy.

Ali has 5 losses and is widely considered the GOAT.

Everyone loses. Including the goat, Fedor.

imagine creating a new profile on sherdog just to up old fedor thread in the sole purpose to make that thread <6>

Man rarely speaks much, not cocky at all, never lost composition in a fight, likes to brawl, always comes out and provides an entertaining fight, got power, chin, skills, was undefeated for 10 years against stellar opposition in his prime, whats not to love?
Greatest or not, i would watch Fedor even if he had a mediocre 50-50 record.

You are the one making all these fedor threads ...

Khabib Bless
618809-29f18f5a26ab8949f4357f14fcf4a2cd.png

Let sig or avatar bet if think the other guy is me. The mods will sort it out soon. Do you accept?
Reread to what I replied to :D
But you do still make alot of threads of a non ufc fighter in the ufc discussion.

Khabib Bless

618809-29f18f5a26ab8949f4357f14fcf4a2cd.png

Ali has 5 losses and is widely considered the GOAT.

Everyone loses. Including the goat, Fedor.
while Lennox only had 2 losses, both avenged, in the toughest HW era in boxing history and he is never in the GOAT HW discussion.
Even when past his prime, unprepared and facing Vitali on short notice, the next dominant champ, he still won. And ppl hate him for winning via cuts while giving other a pass for losing in those spots bc they were out of their prime.
That's why I hate GOAT discussions.

while Lennox only had 2 losses, both avenged, in the toughest HW era in boxing history and he is never in the GOAT HW discussion.
Even when past his prime, unprepared and facing Vitali on short notice, the next dominant champ, he still won. And ppl hate him for winning via cuts while giving other a pass for losing in those spots bc they were out of their prime.
That's why I hate GOAT discussions.

Lewis is one of the goats for sure. I would like to see how he would fare with the best boxing fighters from the 70s though.

Last edited:
Also, 39-6 is a pretty awesome record for someone who is 43, has been fighting for 20 years and is 11 years past his prime.
<mma4>
Definitely would be nice to see him Retire with 40 wins and only mid single digits in losses. Hopefully he can clinch the 4-0 in his next outing

Back