Tito's win over El Patron ruled "no decision". Results changed pending further investigation

WHO IS TESTING THEM IN THAT ORGANIZATION. HOW IS THAT WORTH THE COST? ASSUMING THEY ARE ADVANCED TESTS TITO COULDNT CHEAT.

He was fighting Alberto Del Patron so he had to bring his A game. I’m sure it was just an isolated case as Tito is the honorable man of the night. No need to assume he would cheat for a higher profile fight earlier in his career, he simply made a mistake. It’s also possible he got a tainted batch of creatine from 7-11.
#TitoIzInnosent

Back in the day... Tito used to be the man. Intimidating, tough, used to walk around with that “Punishment” cap and win fights impressively.

Now Tito is so cringeworthy and lame. So sad to see his career dwindle down to this.

I think it was a suspected work

I don't think Tito would feel the need to use gas considering who he was fighting

Fixed fight

Tito
Royce
Kimbo
Chael
Shamrock

Tend to have fishy fights in the minor leagues

We probably would’ve heard if he popped. They are likely investigating if the fight was a work.

Who the hell would think crushing a juice box is a badass way to talk trash
Big head, little thoughts.
Context.

Pre fight trash talk for his fight against Chael.

"I'll smash you like the juicebox you are"

Personally i thought it was pretty good.

Context.

Pre fight trash talk for his fight against Chael.

"I'll smash you like the juicebox you are"

Personally i thought it was pretty good.
I remember cringing hard.

But to be fair WWE level stuff makes me physically uncomfortable with the cringe and Bellator loves WWE style gimmicks

Back