Tito's win over El Patron ruled "no decision". Results changed pending further investigation

So either Tito was on roids or he begged Alberto Del Rio not to kick the crap out of him in a shoot.

Either:

1. He took a dive and they can prove it

2. He used steroids

Fixed fight.. and I'm not surprised. Alberto Del Rio has been involved in many fishy MMA fights.. I saw some random fight ages ago where he fought some Japanese guy in Mexico and the sub was not even locked in, the whole thing looked weird.

Jesus Tito you needed some shit to fight that hack... Come on man..

I hope it was fixed, and not roids.
When I got into MMA, Tito Ortiz was the poster boy for steroids ("look a his gigantic head!") and as the years passed and I grew a bit fonder of the bleached goof, I started to find it funny that he, out of everyone, was the guy who somehow never pissed hot.

'member when his ex-wife posted pictures of his "secret roid stash" online and it turned out to be legal/benign stuff?

99% chance it's roids
You’re off your rocker if that’s what you think, like Uncle Chael said since it was announced that “fight” is fishy AF.

the fix is in mate and somebody let the commission in on the secret.

Prolly cause it’s pretty hard to declare a winner when this quote end quote fight was actually just dubya dubya wrasslin

Back